My Story

by Brother Mike 42 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

A lot has happened in the last week or so Mike.

>

Good to see you back!

>

We are all sitting here with our little triumphs &

those hateful problems also ... but still here.

There will continue to be wt escapees here even

when some leave .... wt never was very good

at "fooling all of the people all of the time"

clarity

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the loss of your father.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

So sorry for your loss Brother Mike,

It really hurts to lose loved ones. Please hang around and try to learn from those of us who have been through it all and just try to ignore the ignorance of some. If some comments offend you, just let them pass over you like water. I learned that the hard way in my 9 year on this forum. Sometimes I would get nasty with a few posters but I have learned to like some of them in the meantime. We are all on a journey.

Take care,

HappyDad

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

Welcome back Brother Mike,

Sorry to hear about your losses, your father and the change with your friend. You have had many big changes in your life which would affect anyone of us going through it. Of course, this does not mean it is time to give up but to keep moving through all obstacles! We're here for support and answers needed. What issue sparked your research? If you don't mind being asked. Continue seeking and researching. There is much to learn out there. Remember, the truth shall set you free.

take care now!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Hang in their Bro.....It only gets better with time ..seriously . You keep looking up this site ,use the search button to research anything you want it`s all their .

smiddy

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Good to hear from you again Bro Mike. Sorry to hear about your fathers' passing. Tell us a little bit about him, without revealing too much. How old was he? Was he also a JW? What did he do for a living, etc?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Sorry to hear about your Dad Mike. It's a bumpy ride you're starting out on but you'll share it with friends - and the occasional idiot.

Nic'

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Hi Mike, great to have you back! You can find refreshment for your soul here. And some answers. Not all of them, but some.

Because the WT treat people like idiots, it stands to reason there will be some here. We do all love you however! Keep asking, keep searching, life is just beginning.

GA

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your father Brother Mike. You are going through two of the hardest things people ever have to face. The loss of someone very close and the loss of your faith. Be gentle with yourself at this time and we are all here to help you.

Love to you

Xan

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

I am so sorry for the pain you are suffering Bro Mike. Death of your father is so difficult and then to have your faith shaken is like having the rug pulled out from underneath you. Please keep reading, keep questioning, keep in touch here so we can help as much as possible. You, my friend, are not alone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit