My Story

by Brother Mike 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Brother Mike
    Brother Mike

My story is long, heart stopping, tragic, and puzzling.

Since I posted what was said to be my last post, I received a private message which sparked my attention about the Watchtower. Immediately I did research, and have found not only proof from outside sources, but the Watchtower openly admitting it. After this I was still fully attending meetings and giving talks, but with many doubts increasing. During this time I lost my father in death, and my best friend removed himself as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I myself when after this happened have become so depressed at times that I have thought of an easy way out that I don't think I need to mention. I come back not to be told, "We Told You So", but to further find my answers that I am so desperately seeking.

I would like to thank everyone for their support in the past and future support.

Love,

Brother Michael

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

Brother Mike, There is no judgment here. The people here understand because we have been through similar things. What you are going through is very hard thing. Be good to yourself for while. Take a mini vacation or do some things just for the joy of it. Life does eventually fall together in a wonderful way. I wish that for you speedily.

Bob

• rmt1
    rmt1

Coffee's fresh.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Hi Brother Mike,

I am sorry you are going through such a bad time.

You are always welcome here! :)

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry to hear about your loss.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am so sorry, you have suffered too many losses in a very short period of time. Everyone here has been where you are now, we understand. I felt deeply the loss of my faith, it was very hard to explain it to anyone other than an ex JW. Please go easy on yourself, it does get better with time. Don't consider any thing desperate, get help if you need to, there is no shame in it. For now, just put one foot in front of the other, don't make any major decisions.

Welcome back Brother Mike

Lisa

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

Dear Bro Mike,

This is the time to love yourself more, forgive yourself more, and take care of yourself more.

Prayers from the other side of the world.

We are always here for you.

OND

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

At one point doing some looking into things - i threw a lap top on the floor! Yup that happened - its crazy to change your whole lifes way of thinking but soooooo worth it - welcome to figuring out who you are! sorry for your hard journey

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Pull up a chair and stay awhile.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

I'm so sorry for the loss of your father. Welcome back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit