Big Changes

by breakfast of champions 42 Replies latest members private

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Excellent! You go for it!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Thanks for that BOC - it's really nice to hear of someone whose life is taking a positive turn. I genuinely wish you the very best, I really do! Your story has warmed my heart.

Give your dear wife a cuddle - I know exactly how comforting it is to have such a loving and supportive wife.

• scary21
    scary21

Wow. so happy for you .

Sherry

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Thanks for sharing your life goals. I spent over 25 years at a deadend job because of my beliefs in the WTS. I was fortunate to find a more stable job at the age of 49. They accepted my work experience in replacement of education. I hope the best to you and your family as you pursue your goal.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Awesome!! Wishing you all the best.

• BU2B
    BU2B

I truly wish you all the best! It takes courage to take the unknown path, but the rewards can be great. Good luck. -BU2B

• bohm
    bohm

Awsome and brave descision! Keep us updated on your trials :-D!

• LostGeneration
  • jgnat
    jgnat

Admit it; you are only pursuing this for "materialistic" reasons.

Just kidding.

This is what infuriates me with the criminal suppression of talent that the WTS advocates. It's not just about money! It's about releasing talent!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Congradulations !!!

Yes, it will be worth it in the end. There WILL be speed-bumps along the way and you will likely second-guess yourself from time to time.

But in the end, I am sure you will look back and say you made the right choice.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit