Number of anointed partakers in new yearbook?

by JWOP 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JWOP
    JWOP

I haven't seen the 2014 yearbook on the JW site yet. I'm looking to see if the number of partakers has increased again (as it has for many years now). Anyone have a scan of it yet?

• blondie
    blondie

More than last year......

• eyeuse2badub
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

The number of partakers keeps increasing (as we get closer to the END) despite the FACT that the WTBTS 'promised' us that the opposite would happen. So, either:

1) the END is not getting closer,

2) the WTBTS was wrong (I know-not a chance), or

3) at the AGM in 2014 (100 year anniversary of something) the newest of all new light will 'identify' all other JW's who are now considered "domestics" worthy to partake.

Praise Jah for the FDS!

eyeuse2badub

• Gayle
    Gayle

all's I've heard - it's at about what it was in 1961..higher as you all expect,,I found thru "search" at:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/136010/2/Memorial-Partaker-totals-for-72-years-by-request

shows at: 13,911

another search site shows somthing else: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/136010/2/Memorial-Partaker-totals-for-72-years-by-request

shows at: 13,284

??? a range there, but higher than what it has been for awhile.

jwfacts = Paul ???

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Some of the 144,000 already launched, have gotten bored with sitting on their clouds waiting for something to do and have defected, therefore new partakers are to be expected for their replacements.

• jam
    jam

Humm, so God did not know that he would have so many replacements, no

idea that holy spirit was anointing so many fake anointed. Will the real anointed

stand up please.

• factfinder
    factfinder

marked

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

I had an elder sit in my living room 3 weeks ago and tell me all the annointed were alive when Jesus was on earth and that all was taken care of way back then soooooo......Not too much of a UNITED organization

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Do you think that some people who say they are anointed are just making it up? To maybe receive more standing in the congregation and for people to be in awe of them? I know one guy (he's 52) who takes the emblems and I tell you, if he was in heaven judging over me, I'd rather take my chances....

No seriously, do you think they are all genuine??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit