Number of anointed partakers in new yearbook?

by JWOP 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!! Gayle, I printed out all the stats for the Eldubs that I met with. When they saw the figures contrasted with the "sign" of the END(tm)/ decreasing partakers, their brains literally stoppped functioning for about 5 seconds. It was the greatest awkward silence that I have ever witnessed (pun intended.) The apostasy charge soon followed....

The average dub is so busy running on the JW treadmill, that they have no time to piece together TTATT. Only us losers and burn-outs who are "spiritually weak" actually take the time to "make sure of all things."

DD

• Comatose
    Comatose

Correct me if wrong, but they changed it up a few years ago. Now it's not replacements that are new partakers but supposedly the anointing didn't stop in 1935. So according to new light these partakers are first batch "OG" anointed.

• Splash
    Splash

You're correct Comatose.

Besides, if it was just replacements, one would drop off and another would replace them - the number would not increase.

Splash.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Did they not say that most newly anointed are "not quite right in the head"...a la cuckoo...

• Stealth
    Stealth

Now that the partakers are not considered part of the FDS, there is probably not much need to report these numbers going forward.

What would be the point other than to embarrass the WT more then they already have?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The annual report has always said "Memorial PARTAKERS" worldwide, as they have always said not everybody who thinks they are annointed actually are.

• steve2
    steve2

The annual report has always said "Memorial PARTAKERS" worldwide, as they have always said not everybody who thinks they are annointed actually are.

A convenient loophole. As my great Uncle Pelican used to say (before dementia stole his biting wisdom): Loopy beliefs need loopholes.

• JeffT
    JeffT

My money is on a directive from the GB stating that all persons wanting to call themselves "anointed" will have to receive permission from the GB. They already approve other appointments, why not this one. Although that would raise other complications for them - they would not be able to claim they don't know who's annointed if somebody sues the "anointed".

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

All the Governing Body members are going SHIT, SHIT, SHIT upon learning this.

They will probably just come out and say that there are now more mentally diseased people partaking.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Do you think that some people who say they are anointed are just making it up?

LOL......all JW's that claim to be anointed are making it up. There is no such thing as an anointed JW. It's all one big con job by the Watchtower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit