best sermon of all time

by unstopableravens 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
  • cofty
    cofty

What impressed you about it?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Even better than the Sermon on the Mount?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cantleave: you got me there lol no not better than that. i should say of modern times not by god himself. thanks buddy

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty ;i think mr lawson does real good job disussing what it cost to be a follower of christ. he has a way of

bringing the text to life. it's a real moving sermon.

• cofty
    cofty

So don't be so lazy and summarise it.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ok well, he talks about how something can be free and yet cost you everything. good anagoly about a football schollership. than he breaks down luke 14:25-33. which talks about hating your mother and father, carrying your cross daily, surrendering to christ. all in proper context. i know cofty you dont believe but you should check it out

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

Great summary. No punctuation and misspelled. Typical of everything you post.

When you can't be bothered to take even the slightest care with the written word, why should any of us be bothered to read what you write?

Your lame "sorry about the spelling lol" tags that you put at the end of some of your posts serve as flags for just another worthless piece of drivel from usravens.

• cofty
    cofty

I listened to bits of it, if you've heard one you've heard them all. I used to preach it but not like him.

He is a manipulative charlatan. Pathetic emotionalism.

Evangelical christianity is a cult.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Just a snake oil salesman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit