Christmas, Saturnalia, Winter Solstice, Winter Hellos Card List??

by blondie 21 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

I will collect names and addresses from whoever wants to participate, just PM me. Only 21 days until Christmas and some cards may have to go overseas.

So I'll make a 2 week deadline...December 18. I will send the names and addresses to you by PM on December 11 and then on the 18.

Blondie

• blondie
    blondie

So does this mean no one wants to do it? Or have the addresses of those they send cards to?

• arwen
    arwen

Come on People lets get with the holiday spirit.. thanks Blondie for starting this.. I am in..

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks, arwen. That makes two of us on the list.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Awww ... I have never done this before. I am a virgin. lol I am kinda scared. lol

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Maybe next year. Not quite up to it this year.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

I'm game! It's our first year for everything! Since my daughter is studying Judaism (there's a boyfriend involved) we just celebrated Hanukkah.

Trying to find a suitable non relgious card to send to our non JW peeps.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Wasn't sure if I was going to do this, but I'm in. I sent you a PM.

Is Grace (Mouthy) participating?

• blondie
    blondie

We have 5 families so far, gary including yours. I would pm Grace, she hasn't responded yet. I'm going to use the last address I have for her.

As to non-religious x-mas cards, I use snowmen and winter scenes, and put a label over the greeting and write my own if the furnished one is not up to my preference.

I love putting up a display of the ones I get. A reminder of some of the ones on JWN.

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

Maybe next year. I'm unemployed and can't afford to send out cards. :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit