Christmas, Saturnalia, Winter Solstice, Winter Hellos Card List??

by blondie 21 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

That's too bad, QW. There are free email cards....if you have access to a computer for special friends who live far away.

or I could start a thread for people to post a card on JWN.

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

thanks Blondie. I promise, though, that I will be willing to send out cards when I do get a job. I really got into Yule a couple years ago.

• garyneal
    garyneal

There's only two weeks until Christmas. Did you get a good response?

• blondie
    blondie

garyneal, I sent out what I got so far today, 5 including you. Everyone look in their PMs. Not too late to send them.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

BTT. 'Tis the season!

• blondie
    blondie

I have a list from last year here and another website.

Sadly, I had to cross 4 off, passed on. 1 a big surprise, about my age.

Thanks all who are participating.

• PelicanBeach
    PelicanBeach

Blondie,

What a beautiful idea! I can't participate but perhaps one day I will.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to All here, believers and non-believers!

A time for family, friends and neighbors, a happy time and a sad time remembering those who have passed away.

Or perhaps for many it's just a fine day off from work! Always a good thing.

My grandmother would write a letter to each member of the family during this season wishing each of us hope, happiness, peace and love in the new year. She has passed on but we are keeping her memory alive by writing to one another in her place every Christmas season.

Peace to all here.

Pelican

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

One more attempt.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Well, I was happy to get a card today! Also, to find out there's one of us right in my area.

Really enjoying sending cards to all my friends that left the religion and new ones, too!

Next year we are definitely doing photonoon the cards and a festivus message!

• garyneal
    garyneal

Happy Holidays to everyone. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit