Why is JW Net so hostile? Is it just me?

by Brother Mike 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Mike, what makes you think we are hostile you jerk? If you can't see the humor rinse and try again.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Brother Mike said:

Why can't I say something without someone immature trying to be a smart ass or trying to fight everything I say and use it against me? Comments welcome.

because this is an open forum and most of the people on here have been Jehovah's Witnesses or are trying to escape it's tenticles.

I being in that same position of being an ex trying to free myself from the cultish tenticles of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

So when a Jdub comes on here, (even though the Governing Body has counseled them against it) and says cultish things it rankles many here.

However, you can say anything you want, you just have to be able to deal with the consequences.

Sorry but this isn't the Kingdom Hall were every one has to agree with each other.

If you want to be here then stop whining, count your time and don't tell the elders that you are on a website that has many former believers on it.

Try to keep an open mind, you might learn something.

I see your leaving. Good Bye Bro Mike your always free to come back

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit