Why is JW Net so hostile? Is it just me?

by Brother Mike 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Brother Mike
    Brother Mike

Why can't I say something without someone immature trying to be a smart ass or trying to fight everything I say and use it against me? Comments welcome.

• Abe Ostate
    Abe Ostate

You're adorable.

• adamah
    adamah

Bro Mike said-

Why can't I say something without someone immature trying to be a smart ass or trying to fight everything I say and use it against me? Comments welcome.

I think it's just you? Maybe it's your tone?

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but I don't sense hostility. Can you give a specific example?

Anyway, here's a flower, just to be on the safe side:

Adam

• dazed but not confused
  • dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

You're adorable.

lol

• whathappened
    whathappened

I have found more loving and caring people on JWN than I ever found in all my fifty plus years at the Kingdom Hall. At the KH the love is conditional on following all the many, many rules set out from the pages of the Watchtower.

• Brother Mike
    Brother Mike

*Removed*

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

Everyone here is not like that. I read a lot here but don't post very much. I could say a lot, but it appears that others have a greater need to be heard.

Maybe leaving the WT in body does not equate to leaving the mindset of needing to be right. I like being right. But in the end, no one cares about me being right than me. So you can go ahead and say the most outrageous things and you won't get a complaint out of me.

• Brother Mike
  • dazed but not confused

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit