abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

so cofty: are you agreeing that 8 weeks is a baby

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

it's called an embryo. baby is an ambiguous word.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

val: so out of sight out of mind?

• cofty
    cofty

Call it what you wish. Is a zygote a baby? The debate is more important than semantics. Its relationship with the woman in the womb is parasitic.She has the right to consent or not.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

so an accident victim who is dependent on the hospital has lost his human nature?

• cofty
    cofty

Says who? Deal with what was ACTUALLY said.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: your logic says so, if a baby /fetus is dependent on its mother thus it her choice to consent to the "parasite". so the same would have to apply to the hosptial having the right to choice if an accident victim how is living off of it, your saying if the baby/feus is seperated from the mother it will die, and at 8 weeks i agree, so will the accident vuctim if he is seperated from the hospital.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I've mentioned potential future several times, which you have ignored. A non-viable fetus does not have a potential future. An accident vicitm does.

So you agree that a 50/50 solution would not work? That would give "equal" rights to the fetus.

• jgnat
    jgnat

cofty, regardless of the factual description (parasitic), we have all these wonderful motherly hormones that have a powerful effect on the mother. For most women, there's an almost immediate response of nurture and care. Which makes the decision to abort that much more poignant.

I reference back to the Senator's response that I posted.

• unstopableravens

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit