abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

No you have refused to be honest about your position on "rare cases", therefore we could not discuss the important principles that underpin your intransigent stance.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: i like and respect you, but bro your full of yourself, if you think that by me not agreeing with you im being dishonest.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Heck, ravens, you don't even know yourself.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat: who am i ?lol

• jgnat
    jgnat

ravens, you hide behind a set of rules. If they conflict each other, you can't even tell. You trip over your own shoelaces.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat: that would explain the cuts on my arms thanks i was wondering where they came from. on a serious note, i guess after 33 pages no progress, imagine this same issue world wide, and untill ppl see things different things will not change enough that babys do not needlessly die.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Wrong again, ravens. Teen pregnancies are on a steady decline everywhere there is an improved standard of living. Your soap-box does nothing but add noise.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

No matter what your side does, my side will do more. We beat you in the Supreme Court. I am willing to fight in the streets for freedom and personal autonomy. This country is not a Christian nation. Keep your private beliefs private. There is no room for wavering. The majority of American are pro-choice. This is a democracy. The Christian Taliban is free to believe that abortion is murder. You are ignorant. No babies are being killed. Abortion is not murder. It is an American right.

Freedom! Freedom! We will fight for the right to live n freedom. A poorly written Paul McCartney song, written after 9/11 that he performed at his benefit concert at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

I will personally drop every other activity and fight for the right not to have narrow minded bigots constrain my precious civil rights and civil liberties.

Your posts should serve as a warning to every man and woman who believe in Choice and separation of Church and State that we must resist. There is no room for complacency. The clock will not be turned back.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

band: you sound very miltant: christain tailiban lol the taliban are willing to kill innocent ppl for there cause, so i think that applys more to your side than mine.:)

• jgnat
    jgnat

Ignorant of your brutality. That senator in the video I referenced, terminated a dangerous pregnancy. It's one of those health-related reasons that you have so cavalierly dismissed as being a "fringe" issue. I looked it up. She had a pregnancy where the placenta attached to the cervix instead of the uterine wall. The risk of continuing the pregnancy through delivery is hemhorrage and death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit