abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat

Keep beating on the symptoms, ravens, and you will affect no cure.

I'm done hinting. The premier way to reduce teen pregnancy is to give a girl hope for a future. Hopeful nations do not have a teen pregnancy problem.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat: please understand one can believe smoking can cause cancer, ut that does not mean he will not smoke. ppl can be religous and believe the bible, and turn around and have sex outside of marriage, and do things their own way.

• jgnat
    jgnat

You are dead wrong that enforced morality would reduce teen pregnancy and stop abortions. Religious belief and stated morality has no effect on teen birth rates. Are the poor all hypocrites?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

you did not answer my question from before, do you(jgnat) and me (unstop) have equal rights?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

im not about forcing morality, ppl reject gods standards on thier own, you pointed out that ppl who are religous or all in religous areas are not any better when it comes to abortion or teen preg. they know what the bible says and do their own thing and now are preg and cant afford it, so they kill it. like i said its sad that ppl want to play but dont want to pay. if i cant afford a bmw why finance it knowing it will be repoed? its not logical? and then because i cant afford it i burn it and destory the car.

• jgnat
    jgnat

U.S. Breakdown by state, teen pregnancy.

Teen Pregnancy

Income Inequality

Income Inequality

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat please anser my question. do you and me have equal rights?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Reduce the teen pregnancy rates, ravens, and there will be a lot fewer abortions.

The Texas abortion rate was 16.5/1000 in 2008. If the teen pregnancy rate was closer to that of the Netherlands, this would drop to 2/1000.

The value of a life. You give a false equivalency. You have not directly admitted that one life might have more value than another. Would I risk my life for my mother? How about my daughter or granddaughter? Right now, I would value my granddaughter's life over all the others because she has the longest potential. A non-viable fetus with no potential outside the womb, and threatening the life of its mother, has the lowest potential. The mother's life has more value.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

yet again answer my question: which one of these is truth.1)jgnat and unstops life is just a valuable. 2) jgnats life is more valuable or 3: unstops life is more valuable?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

so is it about perspective?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit