abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

and amazing how we are still talking about the rare case instead of the major cases, but i think we all know why that is

• jgnat
    jgnat

All right, let's extend the analogy. If the non-viable fetus has the same value as the mother, only accept 50% of the abortion requests. You could run it like a lottery. Any consequences you can imagine?

• jgnat
    jgnat

EMT's try for twenty minutes because they cannot know if their efforts will be successful or not. They don't have enough time to assess the level of damage. So they must try.

A fetus with undeveloped lungs will not survive outside the mother's womb no matter how hard the medical team may try. The medical team won't try. Not for twenty minutes, not for thirty seconds. Non-viable. Less value, no potential compared to the known value of the living mother.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnata. its not that a mother is worth more, its just that she can live were the baby cant, does not mean she is more valuable. esp to god

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

and amazing how we are still talking about the rare case instead of the major cases, but i think we all know why that is.

Your arguments go fallaciously unsupported, particularly when you say its OK for certain situations for abortions.

Your God delusion has made you biased and apathetic to sanctity of the life experience of woman.

Maybe its because your God is male like you.

.....And your God is so adamantly staunch on the sacredness of human life that he's proven this without doubt by

being the most murderous of all Gods of the ancient world, past , present and future.

Give me a break .

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i have never said its ok to purposly kill a baby, i have said the reverse this whole thread, sadly in some cases the baby will die no matter what, like i said to jh: look at a week 8-23 week old fetus/baby and tell me how its not murder to kill it, sense jgnat does not want any pics of abortions posted here i will respect her, but i challange you to go to google and do an image search of before and after pics of week 8 through 23 which is legal abortions.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

YA YA YA.. you pro-lifers always bring out the picture of fetuses to show look they like a baby.

So whats the difference then between posting pictures of fertilized embryos, from that stage they

too are living babies are they not ?

Do you know why its illegal to abort a fetus after defined length of gestation. ????

Sorry Unstop. pandering to emotions doesn't cut it .

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

the reason i said 8 weeks is to avoid the debate about cells we had for so many pages in the start of this thread,esp with the start of the second trimester at week 12. why should it be emotional? if i should you pics of crushed cookies or shredded paper would that bring up emotion? of course not so why would something like a 12 week fetus is its not alife just like the cookies and paper?

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

I think the insertion of images of any surgical waste would elicit unpleasant emotions.

• cofty
    cofty

the reason i said 8 weeks is to avoid the debate about cells we had for so many pages in the start of this thread

Exactly. Cells. Genetic material. Biologically a parasite that will take resources from the woman and may endanger her health.

It is the decision of the woman whether or not she chooses to be the host.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit