New Handbill Campaign

by NoRegrets 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

Apparently the JWs are doing a new handbill campaign. They were just at my door and offered it to me with one of their heartless and scripted presentations. The religion has just become SO dumbed down. The canned presentations they are given verbatim in the KMs are just so soulless! As I held the handbill and heard a line about the lastest "worldwide campaign", all I could say was "No Thanks" and I handed it back to the publisher.

-No Regrets

• Gayle
    Gayle

They left one in my door yesterday.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Such a waste of resources.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

The campaign ends today. We had some success placing them with people. All it takes is a seed.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

A pod of them landed in my subdivision this morning. I heard the doorbell, looked out and saw two people I do not know. I turned around and walked back into the kitchen. After they rang the bell two more times, they finally walked back to their transport and exited the neighborhood. At age 60 it finally clicked: I don't have to open my door just because someone rings the bell.

Good to hear the handbill campaign is ending today. They can keep their seeds.

• SloppyJoe
    SloppyJoe

I successfully went the whole month without placing one tract! Plenty will go in the garbage.

• stillin
    stillin

Well, that was sloppy, Joe.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The campaign ends today. We had some success placing them with people......SFPW

........................ Another Successful WBT$ Pamphlete Campaign..

.....................................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• factfinder
    factfinder

No one brought one to my house.

But I guess I should not be surprised- I NEVER see Jehovah's Witnesses preaching anywhere around here. When I was a witness we had 3 congregations in the Kh. Now there is just one, and they never come to my neighborhood even though the hall is within 5 miles of here.

Even the sister from another congregation who brings me the magazines at times did not bring me the new tract. But she did give me the new Bible!!!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Yesterday, I heard a soft knock on the front door. Who could that be???

I went and looked out my peep hole . It was a JW that I did not recognize, walking away from my door.

How very odd, for me to be on the inside, out of the mind control, propaganda persuasion.

LoisLane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit