New Handbill Campaign

by NoRegrets 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• whathappened
    whathappened

No one gave me one. I live in a complex that says no soliciting on the door. I guess Jehovah will rightfully have to destroy all who live in such residences.

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

SFPW: "The JW message doesn't change, it adjusts. There is a fundamental difference."

It's not a sex change ... it's an adjustment. There is a fundamental difference you know.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

Ummm, I made the comment that these tracts will be placed as sure as Alabama would beat Auburn, and ummmmm, well that didn't happen. On a missed field goal at that. Well, Stand For Pure Worship respectfully bows out as an apologist tonight and forever. Good night, and good luck. It was fun, but, wow. Can't believe this.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

easy way to place anything with a householder is this approach...

JW:..Hi..I'm going to make you an offer I know you won't refuse..

Householder: Oh yes.really?

JW: If you accept this book/mag/tract I will leave at once.

Householder:.Ok.I'll take one...!

Jw ..Bye!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

easier way to place anything with a householder in the "tract-to-trash" campaign is this approach...

JW:..Hi.. Could you throw this away for me?

Householder: Consider it done!

Jw ..Okay Bye!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Billy.....I love it. The "tract to trash" campaign has a real nice ring.

Well, i took 5 over 300 tracts and most went form ny purse to the shredder. There you go watchtower!!!!!!!

• mrquik
    mrquik

So SFPW the message justs adjusts? That means you have to wholeheartedly believe the end is near. As you are well aware Jehovah is a god of reason. Is it reasonable to believe a century old warning is to be taken seriously? Certainly Jehovah could not hold anyone alive today responsible for not taking you seriously. By the way, if you're having a problem adjusting to the meaning of a generation, check in with the author of the prophesy. Certainly Jesus Christ would not give an ambiguous meaning to such a critical piece of information would he? After all, their very lives would depend on their decerning the meaning of, right? Let's see; Jesus gave his warning in 33 CE. Jerusalem fell 37 years later, well within anyone's understanding of a "generation"........except, of course, by the men you follow as the true religion. You have my sympathy. (Feel free to count your time; it only makes you look even more pathetic.)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

SFPBS said, " Ummm, I made the comment that these tracts will be placed as sure as Alabama would beat Auburn, and ummmmm, well that didn't happen. On a missed field goal at that. Well, Stand For Pure Worship respectfully bows out as an apologist tonight and forever. Good night, and good luck. It was fun, but, wow. Can't believe this."

It's ok Bro, just move the goal-post like the WTBTS always does.. Maybe Alabama had a wrong expectaion? Maybe they just expected to play their best, so they are "evidently" still winners, " in a sense."

DD

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

lol humbly, DataDog. I'm speechless. I sat there looking at the screen cursing Billy the Ex Bethelite like this can't be life, and I have about 20 tracts left in my service bag. Lord knows how many tracts are still at the Hall. And they wanted us to keep count on how many were placed, and they're going to include a new column on our service time slips to take into consideration these new tracts. On a missed field goal lol. I, ummm, I just can't believe this.

• finally awake
    finally awake

haven't seen any sign of a new tract campaign around here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit