just sat at the sound cabinet postin' on an apostate website.... (whistles nonchalantly)

by Captain Blithering 38 Replies latest jw friends

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

I'm sound overseer at my Hall right now as well. Hee hee

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Woop rebel 8, that looks AWESOME! And one Gen two groups, good work, only a few more promotions and you'll be a CO!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Rebel 8, you ever seen those worked-over cars in a guy's driveway, lots of putty, hood up, guy tinkering inside? Simon's tinkered here. The photo resize has been turned off for a while now. I now search out images that are natively within the limits.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Hmmmm sisters ankle eh? Fap fap fap

• hoser
    hoser

Was the sister hot?

• tec
    tec

This is a funny thread ; )

Peace,

tammy

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I remember being so bored I could scream. Eventually I couldn't sit that long, took laps around the outside of the KH during meetings to prevent screaming.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Oh jgnat, ha, good illustration. If you were on tms you would get a good score for use of illustrations.

I was not privileged TM to do the sound, because, you know, I have no penis. But I did do a lot of things like you did to get through the meetings. One assembly I took my notes in shorthand but I kept writing stuff like, "This is a lie" and *gasp* swear words directed at the org. Everyone thought I was furiously taking notes.

• finally awake
    finally awake

So very grateful that I never have to sit through another meeting

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Why does it need a penis to operate the sound or handle a microphone or anything else for that matter? stupid effin cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit