just sat at the sound cabinet postin' on an apostate website.... (whistles nonchalantly)

by Captain Blithering 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Bored. Wondering how you guys are doing, thought I'd say hi. Hi.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Phillipines letter... no need for food or clothing donations necessary.. good, Im glad they got themselves sorted nice and quickly. Whatever.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

I'm so privileged and special doing the sound.

• Witness My Fury
  • Comatose
    Comatose

Awesome!!! Lol

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Why reading the bible is NOT enough? So i guess 2 tim is wrong then, the bible doesnt make us COMPLETELY equipped or FULLY competent then....

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Cant trust the media, cant believe everything you read.. Oh except everything WE tell you.. whatever.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Ooh i just saw a sisters ankle...

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Its a good job i did an extra hour ministry last month, thatll pay for my lustful gazes....

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

I used to do the sound at the assembly hall and DC. The stress level was palpable with a few who experienced the wrath of the CO and DO for not having the volume high enough or for a short delay turning on a mic...at one SAD the CO asked me to stay at the console during the lunch break just in case they would need to make a special announcement. I told him I could leave the mic live and all they would need to do is use the switch on the mic to turn it ON and OFF. That didn't sit well with him since it wasn't his idea. He replied that he wouldn't want anyone unauthorized to walk up and use the mic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit