To DA myself or to go to JC meeting, that is the question

by Crazyguy 33 Replies latest jw friends

• DS211
    DS211

Marked for reference

• Watkins
    Watkins

I guess you've already chosen the DA letter route - good on you! At least you'll be able to make your stand known as to WHY. It might not matter much to them - but it does to you. So GOOD!

W~

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I had to do my DA letter because there quite a lot of witnesses around and I'm sick of them hassling me. Also, I DON'T want them to call at my house. It's embarrassing....

• Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

I don't know what this matter is about. Assuming that you have been falsely accused, I would do the following:

Have an Attorney write them a letter stating; A) Henceforth the Lawyer is representing you. You wish all future communication to be done through the Lawyer and you want the Lawyer present at all times. B) you have previously met with them and answered all questions that you were asked. You demand to know who the two witnesses are who have provided testimony in this matter. C) in the event that this matter is not dropped immediately, you intend to follow all legal remedies against the individuals who are pursuing you in this matter and those providing false testimony (Liable).

if you have willfully done something wrong that you know to be in violation of a commandment contained in the scriptures and got caught, thats a different matter. You signed up for all of their policies and consequences when you got baptised and answered the questions aloud at the assembly/convention. If that's the case, you may decide to take yourself out and save yourself the hassles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit