I am free!!! What Shall I do on this Meeting Night?

by KateWild 53 Replies latest jw friends

• KateWild
    KateWild

SW=Social Worker. 100 points go to WMF well done

Kate xx

• looter
    looter

Suggest doing anything having recreation for a diversion of yourself. Anything that lets you relax from all those garbled meetings.

• adamah
    adamah

kate said-

3. Come party on JWN. Join in a God's vs Atheist thread and wind up the Atheists, but Cofty, phizzy, cantleave have got onto me, only adam takes the bait now, but it's fun nonetheless

Well harrumph, now that you TELL ME that's your game, we'll see if THAT continues!

Yeah, what datadog said: don't do anything BECAUSE it's verboten by the JWs, since then they're still a factor in your decision-making.

PS you really shouldn't ice-skate, either: while it's not a sin, you might sprain your ankle!

Adam

• KateWild
    KateWild

Well harrumph, now that you TELL ME that's your game, we'll see if THAT continues!-Adam

I was taking too long to get you to work it out, I had to give the game away. You just could't see, what I was doing, perhaps I was too subtle, but it's good for lurkers to see both sides of the argument. I am just getting a bit stagnent with it now.

Love Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

Well it's 6pm, here in the UK. I am shutting my PC down now. Goodbye for now guys I am off out on my own to meet new people. A bit scary I feel like I am on a tightrope with no saftey net. Newly divorced couger, out of a cult.

Deep Breath.

Love Kate xx

• adamah
    adamah

KateWild said-

I was taking too long to get you to work it out, I had to give the game away. You just could't see, what I was doing, perhaps I was too subtle, but it's good for lurkers to see both sides of the argument. I am just getting a bit stagnent with it now.

Well thank you for coming clean like that: I NEVER would've figured it out!

Although after your confession, now I'm thrown for a loop and am questioning EVERYTHING I believe, i.e. perhaps I'm only deluding myself, merely playing the role of a skeptical atheist, when I'm actually a nihilist?

PS stay safe, and if you do end up moving too quickly on a relationship, at least use protection: STDs/AIDS/HIV are not a joke.

Adam

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The worst slap in joke-hova's face would be to download pages of Joy of Satan on a device and take that to the boasting session, reading pages from your device during the session. Who knows, you might get other newly interested ones to realize that Satan isn't the horrible monster He is portrayed to be. It might even get other jokehovians out, permanently, making the difference between getting disfellowshipped and then reinstated a few months or years later, or getting them out permanently.

Obviously, if you haven't been to a boasting session in a while, you might wish to keep it that way.

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Before you go bowling watch "The Big Lebowsky." Don't worry too much like the Dude.

Go to a fitnesscenter with sauna. Exercise is great and reduces stress. If you don't like to train just relax in the sauna.

If you want to do something good for human rights the planet or community join an amnesty international or greenpeace group.

In all of this you meet new people.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

I would love to go to a meeting, KH, CA or DC and put my cell phone in Hot Spot mode with a wifi name of "JWFacts.com" (make password protected so they cannot actually use your hotspot. You know that the JWs will be scanning for wifi available networks and at the least will anonomously see JWFACTS.com so that they can look it up later.

What a better way to get that info into the hands of those intersted where no one else can know about it?

NJY

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Well, when I was first out of the org., still a young woman, I did a lot of running around. This was just before we all found out about AIDS. I had a really good time, but eventually decided it wasn't really all that safe and wasn't really my personality, so I quit running around and got married. Should have kept running around, but you know -- you win some, lose some.

Don't entirely throw caution to the winds, but do have a good time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit