Survey: Who Here Believe In God/The Bible? Who Are Not Sure? Who Do Not Believe?

by minimus 99 Replies latest jw friends

• KateWild
    KateWild

trying to recruit others to her voice-hearing cult there would be no problem.- cofty

As opposed to recruiting ones to Dawkins fundementalism that Religious nuts are taking over the world, Kate xx

• wasblind
    wasblind

I never heard voices from God. But I used to let the devil whisper in my ear

He was truly slick, wicked and fine as heck.

Made me do wrong, and love it. Um um um

Until I caught that two timin' cheat wit another woman

I didn't listen to him again

Anyway BTTT

• cofty
    cofty

Does the degree of superstitious ignorance in the USA and in Muslim countries not cause you any concern Kate?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Does the degree of superstitious ignorance in the USA and in Muslim countries not cause you any concern Kate?

LOL! Too many US posters on here to tell you everything that concerns me in the US, but yes religious nuts that is one thing in the US that is of concern, another is guns. In Saudi countries the mishandling of Domestic Violence because of Religion is far more concerning than how evolution is taught. I have my personal issues and experiences of muslims friends.

Learning evolution in schools is such a low priority IMO. Guns and Violence is of more concern to me

Kate xx

• tec
    tec

She can. If she agreed to stop insulting us with "my lord told me.....",

That you are insulted and choose to take offense by this, is upon you.

Thank you, UN informed, and you also, Kate.

May you all have peace,

tammy

• cofty
    cofty

It's insulting in the same way as somebody posing as a Nigerian prince who wants your bank details is an insult to your intelligence.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Tammy,

He's not really offended he's just trying to wind you up. It's very entertaining mind, cofty coming up with Nigerian Prince comparisons LOL! Well done Tammy for standing your ground.

Love Kate xx

• cofty
    cofty

I don't take offense. I do find it insulting.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Insulting and offensive are the same cofty. It's semantics

• cofty
    cofty

No its not. If you insult me I have a choice whether or not to take offense.

I invariably choose not to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit