Dateline

by ARoarer 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

I know everyone is disgusted that Dateline has not aired yet, but I can promise you that it will be airing within the next 3 weeks. We have been in touch almost daily with the producer calling to tie in last minute details. Our family was filmed for ten hours last July and that was just our family. There are others who were also filmed. The delay is due to all the latest news pieces that were backed up after 9/11 that had to be aired while still news worthy. But the Watchtower issue of pedophilia is very timely now and how unlike the Catholic Church who at the very least is trying to make ammends for it's past mistake and suporting victims. Watchtower, instead is proving it's support of pedophiles while ostricizing victims who are unable to trust.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    (I hope)

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

Take it from this Showbiz insider,

Trust producers as much as you can trust a cute Chelsea Boy
    with a 500 dollar bill.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That's strange, I could have sworn I put a $500 bill on the table a minute ago...

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Showbiz insider? Anyway, MikeMusto, I guess I have no choice but to trust this producer

• seedy3
    seedy3

Not getting too excited here, I guess I'll beleive it when I see it.

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

I sure hope so. I can't wait, I want to know the date, I've got some people I want to make sure they see it and I plan on taping it!!!

"The reward for conformity was that everyone liked you except yourself."

Rita Mae Brown

• joelbear
    joelbear

Heres hoping that airing it helps the kids.

Joel

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

May is "Sweeps Month" on TV. Networks usually save their best programs to air then.

Devon

• LB
    LB

I'm thinking should it air, I'll be certain my son watches that show. He has already said it's probably full of apostate lies, of which I replied to him that at least the Catholics can admit the truth, what about the truth admitting it too?

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit