Dateline

by ARoarer 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

morrisamb, I am sorry for the pain they put you through. I agree with you about the apology. I wonder what would have happened if all involve in our case would have come and apologized and tried to make up for all the pain and anguish at least. But instead we were antagonized, ostracized, demonized, and now if WT had their way we would be euthinized.
    Seriously, those of us who have dealt with the sexual abuse issues with the Watchtower have all been threatened with discipinary measures to enforce silence. It does not even make sense with all that is occuring within the Catholic Church, and it's efforts to try to make good for all the years of covering sex abuse, that the Watchtower is bent on silencing the victims and exhonerating the perpetrators and elders who cover for them.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"Thus, future victims are guaranteed to be made, because most molestors don't quit. "

Hi Alan;

Proven fact. Pedophilia is a sickness (mental aberration) that HAS to be dealt with through therapy, isolation (from children) or constant supervision and monitoring. It's not like someone who writes bad checks or embezzles money from a company. SO MANY people cannot seem to "get it", that child molesters DO NOT and CANNOT "quit" on their "own".

"A very public trial and condemnation of a child molester, therefore, is demonstrably in the best interests of everyone. Only the perpetrator and those who wish to protect him really benefit from the usual out-of-court settlement."

This is one of the BEST statements I have seen.

Thank you, Alan, and thank you to SO much to ARoarer and Morrislamb for your posts......I am truly SO touched at what you've written and my heart is heavy with what you've experienced......

hugs,

Annie

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Once again....No wonder they wanted us(as hurt, confused, seemingly lonely advocates against WTBS pedophilia policy) to stay away from the internet.

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

And least I forget, one of the best prayers I know... "THANK-YOU" all.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Waiting -

Just read your comment. Very funny, and personally, I'm NOT telling anyone!

This has been a good post.

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit