Im not sure how much longer i can take this

by DS211 32 Replies latest jw friends

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Only you can gauge how your wife will respond. For me, I confessed to my husband that I secretly read Ray Franz's book and told him that I didn't think it was the truth. He then told me that he had felt that way for years but didn't want to upset me so he kept pretending it was. That was about 10 years ago and we started our fade.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

When I need help controlling my anxiety and anger, I excersize, a LOT. I have time to think at that time, alone time, I plan, or imagine situations and possible outcomes, figure out what I want.

When my body is tired out it is more difficult to be uptight and much harder to "snap". Plus you get great health benefits from the excersize. win/win

• DS211
    DS211

Nonjwspouse....thats actually what im doing...sometimes i do two workouts in a day...the good part is i workout frustration and my wife is more attracted to me....lol so that will help with things as i slowly break the truth to her. Now heres an interesting point.

Wife bought another pack of cigs yesterday lol left the pack on our armoir in the living and swears a sister saw it lol the sister is an elders wife. Oops ha.

my problem is my wife and i are like the poster children in iur congo....we converted there, we got baptised together, and are the only (me the worldly one) coupke to be converted in our hall in a long time...so if i miss a meeting lo and behold there is a message on my phone checking on me to make sure im doing ok.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit