Is JWN an unforgiving place

by usualusername 64 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

But George / Miz / Theocratic Sedition / SFPW,

We forgive YOU!

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

It is contradicting because everyone on board has a different load and a different perspective. Thing is we all thought we were the wisest asses on earth.... We aren't and we (humbly or not) need to accept that. At the end we need to learn that respect for everyones view of this world is actually the utmost important. Why?

- if we ever get back on this planet post-mortum we will know we did our best

- if we don't get back we made life for everyone as best as we could.

imo it does not matter if you were or are jw or not... you are human.

the JWN community is filled with humans cause yet that is what we are. The only thing we really have together is our JW-past. For the rest it is peoplebusiness like in all the world. Grow up.. Have a life... Care for people around you

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

@SFPW

How long will you keep this charade? You are not fooling anybody.. not me anyway

• SloppyJoe
    SloppyJoe

SFPW, will you answer me two questions? (That was the first). Do you get a big grin on your face when you make some of your posts knowing the potential riot you may be starting?

• Stealth
    Stealth

This place is awesome! It is where you can get apostate meat. Some are not ready for the meat, they need to start with the milk first.

Can't please everyone.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

There are a few that are rude and opinionated. There are also many more that are caring and really want to help. The key to success on this board is not get sucked into contronversy. As long as you avoid the controversy and the few hotshots, you can generally keep your sanity.

• Laika
    Laika

I love this place, I think it's very forgiving. There are elders here who have disfellowshipped people, they are still welcomed, it's a beautiful community to be a part of.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

James 3:13-18

13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15 Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice. 17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18 Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

It goes without saying that verses 17-18 don't apply to JWN......SFPW

It goes without saying that verses 14-16 apply to the..

..................WBT$ GB Rock Star Popes..

................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

When I first visited, I was very nervous. This was really BAD....

But I quickly realized that I could peer into the lives and experiences of others who were struggling with facing the truth about being a Jehovah's Witness - just like me. It became liberating in so many ways.

JWN is not unforgiving - some of the posters are.

That's like saying a Kingdom Hall is judgemental......

ginger

• Violia
    Violia

I've been around since 02 and yes it feels really mean-spirited here now. I have seen this place go through wars, elections and gawd knows what else. We have a fall out and folks leave and new boards appear. Some last , many do not. I feel very sorry for any jws who is doubting-- running onto this place as it is now.

oh i guess the quick answer is YES.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit