I give up

by KariOtt 30 Replies latest jw friends

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

Hubby is now giving 5 days a week to the cult. They see more of him while he is awake than I do. When he is home he is either sleeping or in his office on his computer. Yes I spend a lot of time on my tablet, but when he does come into the bedroom I put my tablet up. I watch a lot of tv to get through the day. I know I will never get him out. I believe very little of what he says anymore. I am now having bad dreams that he wants to know about. Why should I tell him. All he will do is dismiss them along with my feelings, telling me they arn't real. I give up.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Time to get out of the house and on with your own life.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I agree with Jgnat

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

Thats easier said than done. I live in a very rural area. The most exciting place is Walmart. I am so alone.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Online university. I didn't say it was easy. It's your choice. Continue to bake until you are overdone, or get out of the oven.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I have lived in remote locations. But I never gave over my life to anyone's control (Except for three ill-advised years in my late teens. Never again). Take control back.

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

jgnat... I never thought of taking classes online. I'll look into that. Thanks.

• paladin
    paladin

I am trying to get my wife out. She attends all meetings, CA's, DA's and when she gets a day off her work she's in field circus. She's tired all the time and running for the cult just adds to the stress.

• jgnat
  • jgnat
    jgnat

paladin, is there anything in her nature you can use to tempt her to miss a meeting?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit