If you watch family guy you are into beastiality

by confusedandalone 38 Replies latest social humour

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Atleast that is what a group of JW's discussed on my wifes Facebook account. THis is not the first time it has happened but it really took off this morning.

One sister says, "I was watching family guy with kids and the dog took home a human to have sex with. I was appauled!. If we engage in watching these shows it is as if we approve of thier actions brothers. If you continue to watch this show you are into beastiality. Think about that in your prayers this evening"

WOW!

What is funnier but not so shocking is that over 30 plus people agreed with this and are supporting this assinine reasoning. THe best one is this, "Ask youself if Jesus was there would you watch it with him???" Because Obviously Jesus would like to spend sunday evening at your home watching TV instead of flipping over tables in the local synagogue

• cofty
    cofty

This is a great example of Poe's Law - "It is difficult, if not impossible, to distinguish between parodies of religious or other fundamentalism and its genuine proponents, since they both seem equally insane."

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

As I read it I thought to myself surely she is joking. By the third comment I noticed that no one was kojing and that it was serious business to these guys. No one asked her why she would watch the show with her kids in the first place but I guess that is another story

• sir82
    sir82

I can easily imagine 1/2 or more of the JWs at the local KH agreeing 100% with that idea.

• adamah
    adamah

Not a surprise, really: they're finally picking up elements of Seth McFarlane's irreverable humor that might suggest to anyone with a brain that the guy is an atheist who's outspoken on the insanity of religious fanaticism (like the JWs). While I don't think the show is funny, you cannot argue with the fact the guy has a string of hits on FOX, and is the highest-paid writer in Hollywood with more $$$ than God.

So no spit, Sparlock, 'Family Guy' is NOT exactly entertainment that's approved by the GB for watching by JWs, but did it really take the dog character picking up a women and taking her home to fornicate for it to finally dawn on them that the 'Family Guy' cartoon is NOT 'spiritual food'? REALLY?

• Comatose
    Comatose

Okay let's put our Witness and Christian hats back on for a second. What television show is on tv that you WOULD be comfortable watching with Jesus?

There isn't one!!!!! None!!!!!!!!! Not even a nature show!

"oh sorry Jesus, I know you made that! Not sure why that prick said evolution did it. Oh sorry, I said prick!"

Is there one sitcom out there you could watch with Jesus? Nope.

Is there a drama? Nope.

If Jesus were around you wouldn't do ANYTHING normal. That's the stupidest and lamest argument ever.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" Okay let's put our Witness and Christian hats back on for a second. What television show is on tv that you WOULD be comfortable watching with Jesus?"

PErsonally I wouldn't invite Jesus to my home

Second of all something tells me if I did invite Jesus he would be hella late and the food would be cold.

The last time the guy made arrangements to be somewhere he decided to be over 2000+ years late and still counting ROFL

He does apparently call his closer friends on the invisible phone but he still doesn't come over.

• adamah
    adamah

Comatose said- Is there one sitcom out there you could watch with Jesus? Nope. Is there a drama? Nope.

Jehovah has heard the cries, lamentations, and the wailing and gnashing of teeth from JWs, and has directed the GB to establish the "JW Network", coming to a local cable TV provider in your area! The channel will feature video footage from DC dramas filmed by handheld cameras (using their newly-approved iPhones), AND for the kids, the channel will offer programming of the two hours of Caleb DVDs produced to date, played in endless loop mode!

What a blessing it'll be for JWs, since they'll NEVER need to ask that bothersome question, "Is this a re-run?" YES, brothers and sisters, it IS a re-run!

Adam

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

If you think about it, why would Jebus not want to watch something with violence or sex or foul language.

After all I bet he didn't leave the room when:

1. His dad murdered all those kids

2. Killed all those animals

3. Performed magic before the egyptians

4. Aided David in killing Goliath

5. Just watch as his brothers had sex with all those humans (wasn't angels having sex with humans just as bad as a human having sex with an animal ROFL)

6. Watched the prostitute get chopped up

7. Watched Phineas stick some guys nutsack with a spear.

8. Many other horrible acts that are far worse than watching a dog kiss a woman

Honestly Jesus might just get out some popcorn and tell you to crank it up.

• pronomono
    pronomono

We were instilled with a sense of humor by God. So we can reasonably conclude that Jesus also has a sense of humor. Therefore, Jesus would no doubt find Family Guy funny as Seth makes fun of all the things wrong in the world, especially with the JWs.

Hell, the first ever Family Guy joke was about JWs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MqMz0f3jAQ

Jemima: "You folks want some pancakes?"
    Peter: "The worst we got here is Jemima's Witnesses."

--------------------------------

You should have added that the dog also talks. The only way this could be possible is through demonic influence. So not only are you supporting bestiality but you are also supporting demonism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit