If you watch family guy you are into beastiality

by confusedandalone 38 Replies latest social humour

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Well Brian is sort of a Dog of the World so to speak.

Mind you I'm not too sure he even knows he is a dog.

• Scully
    Scully

I never really found Seth MacFarlane's humour all that funny.

But in supporting the cause of offending JWs, I may have to start watching Family Guy after all.

• zeb
    zeb

Tv? I have more to do. I saw a few minutes of that FG show i thought it was stupid like a satire on a satire so far gone it forgot whatit was about.

TV nah better things to do.

• Terry
    Terry

Off-topic (re: BESTiality instead of BEASTiality)

The error I use to make all the time was referring to the soliders on horseback as the CALVARY instead of the CAVALRY.

I hear this error in hundreds of TV shows.

I think if you've been raised around church or Bible reading it is a natural error and a funny one.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Hey religious nut jobs will be religious nut jobs.

Remember kids, don't watch Super Why because it uses magic. That's what our former babysitter said to my oldest daughter sometime back. Also be careful of Captain Planet because he is made of the same elements as Satan. Oh, and Santa is also Satan, just rearrange the letters. Let's not forget Sparlock, the warrior wizard, whose main squeeze is Smurfette because we all know watching the Smurfs is evil. To this day, my wife will not watch the smurfs because if this idiotic indocrination from childhood but the witnesses are not alone as I endured this crap too when I was an IFB.

That's why I called my mom one day and thanked her for not dragging me to church every Sunday morning when I was growing up. Praise Jah!

• Pyramid God
    Pyramid God

Then reading the bible must mean you support genocide.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I'm sure they would watch "Little House on a Praire" and "Avonlea" with Jesus.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Then reading the bible must mean you support genocide.

Good one Pyramid God .

If one reads the working actions of Yahweh the god of the ancient Hebrews,

you could become a vile child serial killer like him .

• Calebs Airplane
  • BluePill2
    BluePill2

Actually I am into beastiality...bestiality...Family Guy. I am a huge FG watcher (even as a witness which brought endless discussions with my former wife). Now I have a ritual: Sunday morning I make breakfast, while my GF is sleeping, I sit on the couch watch either Family Guy or American Dad on Fox and smile and think that normally I would be knocking on peoples doors at exact this same time. It is a delight.

As far as watching stuff with Jesus and inviting him over. HELL YES! Who wouldn't want Jesus doing THIS (even if you don't like FG, you HAVE to watch this short 90 seconds):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkPgYbdQ1kQ

PS: I will include Seth McFarlanes well being in my prayers tonight!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit