blood question for athiest.

by unstopableravens 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

witness my fury: lol any defination but the wts

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: i mis spell alot ,but that time was me hitting a d instead of a b by accident lol.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Unstop, as with all tissues and organs the precursors for the blood matrix can be surmised by looking at phylogeny.

Blood contains different types of cell with completely different functionalities. The phagocytic white blood cells, used in the immune response are very similat to the phagocytic archeocytes found in the simplest of multicellular animals the sponges. These cells are used by sponges to trap food particles by a process called phagocytosis. The phagocytes in blood work in the same way.

In cnidarians such as Hydra and jellyfish analogous cells to blood cells occur in the primitive mesenchyme or mesoglea they still phagocytic. More complex organism such as flatworms possess a pseudocoelom, in which a number of differentiated leukocytic cells exist. In Annelids (segmented worms), further differentiation of cells can be found that distribute food and oxygen.

The Annelida Molluscs, Echinoderms and Arthropods also show differentiation of leukocytes some of which resemble granulocytes, lymphocytes and monocytes, and show a a similar immno-function.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1008528

A bit cumbersome but with a few minutes of looking up definitions it may help.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: i was just thinking about life and blood, and if a person bleeds out they die ,so of course no blood no life. it just made me wonder what atheist think about its orgin

• cofty
    cofty

Cantleave -----

• cofty
    cofty

it just made me wonder what atheist think scientists have discovered about its orgin - Unstop

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

People who believe in things can often rely on the experts. I am not one who has studied ancient hematology.

Your question could just as easily be turned around, and we could ask how facets of creation came about. "God did it" is not a complete answer either. If it is, then "Nature did it."

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

There is no "atheist position" on anything... Except that the case for a supreme being or creator is unconvincing. Trying to get atheists to agree on anything else is like herding cats.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

thank you, captain obvious!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit