A Challenge for Jehovahs Witness Apologists : Identify What Jesus Christ Has Accomplished In His Nearly Complete 100 Year Reign From 1914

by smiddy 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Over%forme
    Over%forme

or was he coming in the "Great Tribulation?"

• adamah
    adamah

Man's accomplishments over the past 100 years (since 1914):

Cured and developed treatment for many diseases thru science, including leprosy

Developed many drought- and disease-resistant strains of crops, which allows for fighting World hunger

Development of atomic energy

Computers/electronic devices which allow long-range communication

Electric automobiles

etc, etc, etc.

And what has Jesus done since 1914? Wait a minute: I'm thinking....

• Terry
    Terry

Jesus Christ isn't much of anything to Jehovah's Witnesses other than a bait-and-switch scheme.

JW's aren't Jesus Witnesses, after all--and that is for a reason. Jehovah is mean-as-hell as was Judge Rutherford.

It is only natural the Judge would prefer a kick-ass deity over a namby-pamby like Jesus.

JW's have, uh hem, "sanctified" Jehovah's name by and large by bring reproach on it through false predictions.

Ask 100 people what Jehovah's Witnesses represent and you won't hear the name Jesus very often!

JW's don't like the sweet guy who healed as much as they prefer the Jesus-is-going-to-destroy version at Armageddon.

The Jesus who came (you can't see the bloke--he's invisible!) in 1914 has many, many accomplishment. Those accomplishments

are just like Jesus--invisible as well.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Where are all the apologists ? I guess their silence has answered the question loud and clear .

smiddy

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

What has been accomplished since Jesus' death?

Believe in the lord Jesus and you will get saved?

Has anyone been saved? NO!. Every one since that time has died.

Saved by going to heaven? We have no proof of that so what good is it? What good is this belief in going to heaven anyway. (That's another topic)

One can be near Jesus, but one has no needs so what does that amount to?

• designs
    designs

Its been one long coffee break since 1914

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I'll stand in and help the apologists. He has created a spiritual paradise, commonly known as the Watchtower Society, and filled it with the happiest and only loving group of people on earth.

• shadow
    shadow

I'm curious . . . what's the motivation behind these 'challenges'? Is it meant to offer another opportunity for a round of self-congratulation on how smart the ex-JW's are compared to JW's? Maybe it has a broader target, atheists vs. christians of all stripes? since it begs the question of what has he been doing since resurrected.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Jehovahs witnesses are no more Christian than

Richard Dawkins and the atheist.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

He's almost completely eliminated polio, malaria and river-blindness... no, wait, that was MEDICAL SCIENCE, wasn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit