A Challenge for Jehovahs Witness Apologists : Identify What Jesus Christ Has Accomplished In His Nearly Complete 100 Year Reign From 1914

by smiddy 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy
    smiddy

I for one would be very interested , if you can quantify what his acheivements have been , these past almost 100 years .

Incidental acheivements could do for a start ,

followed by more meaningfull acheivements ,

then to top it off , with his major acheivements that he can be accredited with these past 99 years of his kingdom rule ,

and what can we expect for his centenery year.

Please explain.

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

And of course anybody else is welcome to put their 2 cents worth in as well as it is a discussion forum isnt it .

smiddy

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

His pics in the WT have gone from dark beard to white beard. Does that count as an achievement?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Pretty much this ..........

The past 100 years has been time of overlapping generations of non existent accomplishment.

I hope the WTS. didn't deceivingly construct the proclamation that Jesus has taken the throne

in heaven in 1914 and has chosen them as his earthly organization as a direct marketing scheme to proliferate

the literature they published, that would be very immoral and corrupt.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Well first off he threw Statan out of heaven and it only took like 4 years, then he pick a arogant hard drinking wanna be judge to direct his earthly org. Then with this judges help he chased away 80% of all the followers to begin again this time with more faithful ones. He instructed the ORG's leaders to lie time and time agian so as to attract more followers to his fathers tuthful heavenly kingdom. Now after all this hard work jesus must be happy that he picked this paticular ORG because they have a whopping 7.5 million followers, no wait actually only 144,000 true christians sons of god followers you know that mighty nation his father talked about. The other 7.5 million are just wantabee christians that still have one foot stuck in Satans world so we like to refure to those as Jonadabs. Their just loosers really, that will have to stay down on earth. We don't want them up in heaven messing things up, up there.

• sir82
    sir82

The standard JW answer would be something like "He's obviously been directing the enormously successful preaching work and also providing leadership to the 100,000+ congregations" or some such folderol.

I.e., his "accomplishments" are exactly as invisible as his "presence" is.

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

He has refined the leadership of the earthly part of his heavenly government so well that it now only takes 8 men to control the lives of 7.5 million willing, subservient, unquestioning people.

It's amazing that they can completely control a person's time, employment, education, association, family life, entertainment, finances, love life, relationships, retirement, medical choices...

Also - somehow Jesus has turned these guys into outstanding financial speculators, real estate developers and legal wiz kids - with only high school diplomas and years of volunteer experience on their 'resume'.

ginger

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

"He's obviously been directing the enormously successful preaching work and also providing leadership to the 100,000+ congregations"

If thats the case then Jesus is directly involved in a pretentious and corrupt workings of a publishing house.

That doesn't sound like the Jesus mentioned and described in the bible ?????

He was spoken of not having any money matters $$$ whatsoever involved in the worshiping of god .

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Oh, Oh, ME.. I know, I know!!!

1) Restoration of God's name.

2) Only ones preaching worldwide.

3) No Hell-fire, or Trinity.

DD

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

100 years? But he returned in 1874, or was it 1878? Or was it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit