I think they're trying to shake off the Watchtower...

by gingerbread 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

It’s just not funny any more.

And what these people do to you by denying your reality,

By denying your observation,

By denying what you perceive to be real, and true.

It’s just not funny any more.

IT’s really twisted.

And it’s no wonder that people who come out of the jehovahs witness are as in their own words. “MENATALLY DISEASED APOSTATES.”

Of course they are mentally diseased.

Because their reality has been denied for their entire life.

They have been lied to their face every day they show up at the kingdom hall.

It’s a cat and mouse game of fraud put on by the corporation that owns the title to the real estate known as the kingdom hall.

They are drilled with ambient abuse and gaslighting in every way

In every day.

From the moment they wake up until the moment they go to bed at night.

It’s ambient abuse at it’s finest.

Ambient abuse is the most insidicous and dangerous form of mental abuse according to some health professionals.

So congratulations on taking mental abuse to an entirely new level.

Congratulations watchtower clownbags,

You win.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

An interesting thought was raised by the hubby. He says that the Org. seems to be distancing itself from it's Watchtower past - erasing C.T. Russell from the Faithful Slave 'class', putting up banners on the buildings in New York with JW.org (instead of Watchtower),

Maybe they're funneling thier WTBTS funds /real estate holdings, into a newly formed organization/corperation so that if they loose the Candace Conti verdict (and others) they wont loose their shirts . With the new JW.org branding, they might be able to distance themselves somewhat from their own past and tainted image of WATCHTOWER if the child molestation appeal is lost.

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

I've always thought it suspect when the Org. began printing two Watchtower editions - public & study.

I can forsee that the private congregation study edition of the magazine will be printed by each publisher/family or viewed with a pad or tablet. In 'our' congregation, if anyone is in need of a mag at the meeting, they are given a copy - not a mag.

The financial burden of printing mags will be transfered to each congregation. In countries where finances are limited, we will be called upon to donate even more to the 'world wide work' to assist those brothers.

ginger

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

The Mormons tried re-branding with the change from Mormon to "Later Day Saints" but it didn't work for me, I still consider them as Mormon.

The same thing will happen with the JWorgs

• Poztate
    Poztate

I can see the Title going, and it simply being the "JW.org Magazine"

I predict that they will just be like Kentucky Fried Chicken. When their brand became tainted with health concerns they changed it to KFC.

The new title of Watchtower will be....... JW.org/WT You heard it here first.

I am sure Outlaw... The biggest KFC fan around would agree with me

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

I thought they changed the name to KFC, because it wasn't actually chicken...

So, they are changing to JW.org, because...

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Awake will be first to go, five years max on that one. They will put it online instead, another loving provision from Jah.

They will have a harder time pulling the plug on the public WT. Its their brand name, but it does look like jw.org is going to be the replacement. I give it a decade at the most. It will go online as well. There is no need to print either. JWs don't read em' and the public throws them in the trash one millisecond after the JWs leave the door.

What a waste of paper.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

They will save a lot of money if they have the followers download their own Study edition, and drop the Wachtower and Awake. Having a date on these meant a huge amount of additional printing and wastage. They could then just release a few new brochures each year that do not become obsolete and distribute those instead. It would save considerable costs.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

could combine watchtower with awake mag.....cut costs....and include kindle edition etc....

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Jw facts - SHHHHH! They may not have thought of that yet and it's a really good idea!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit