I don´t fit in here, so goodbye and take everyone.

by Mr Fool 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hello Mr. Fool, I shall miss you.

I enjoyed your thread you started not to long ago about if we are a humble group why do our men dress as executives, businessmen types, when in reality the meetings are a controlled, group, marketing class, for the WT. Dressy casual should do it. But when you are selling snake oil to unsuspecting buyer's, to look as wealthy, intelligent and successful as possible, can't but help sales, IMHO. lol

LoisLane

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

........I Pity the Fool who Leaves JWN!!..

.........................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• adamah
    adamah

Mr Fool said-

After some reflections I have come to the decision to disfellowship myself from here, permanently. Many interesting argumentations sometimes, thank you Adamah for many clever reflections. But I feel that I don´t fit in here, that´s very clear reality for me now. Criticizing in a bad manner of members and arrogant "I know better than you"-attitudes is a part of it. I don´t like that. So take care everyone and I wish a healthy good life to you all , including you Cofty

Well, Mr Fool, I hate to see you go, but only you know what you need to do at this time to act in your own best interests. Hopefully you'll continue to lurk AND learn from reading the questions asked by others, as gaining information and considering all sides of the issues is the key to growth.

And whatever you do or wherever you go, remember NEVER to take any wooden nickels again!

Adam

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Wow... Some people are so sensitive. You’ve got to have thick skin on an open forum like this one.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I don't "fit" either, but I don't think it matters. You just jump in the pool, splash around, get splashed back, have a good time and don't take it so seriously. It's just an online forum.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Mr Fool, I wish you the best in your search for peace. Compared to JWs in a KH JWN must seem like a nut house to many JWs. I prefer the reality of JWN to the illusion of the WTBTS.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• scary21
    scary21

Hortensia

Mr Fool............ Baby please don't go

• Farkel
    Farkel

Since you didn't find it here, perhaps you may find your happiness in the land of Mr. Fool, Mr. Fool. I wish you luck.

What I just don't get is how some of we ex-dubs who put up with so much shit in our dub life, abuse from "the world", ridicule and hounding by elders, COs and our religious masters in Brooklyn, start crying like little girls when we get called on our bullshit in a forum that is actually telling us the truth for once in our life.

Goodbye Mr. Fool. You are always welcome back when you don't want to be pampered. The Watchtower won't pamper cry babies and neither will we.

Farkel

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks for the goodbye Mr Fool. No apologies from me. This is not a comfortable place for Black and White thinkers or those who remain suspicious of having active thinknig brains.

Many people find the variety of views expressed herein deeply worrying because for so long they have equated "truth" with top-down messages. For them, it is less problematic being told what to think.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I don't know any back story but I hope you don't leave. This place can be difficult, issues arise over belief v non belief, politics etc. There is still a nucleus of people here though that care very much. Good people, who provide shoulders to cry on and arms to lift others up when it's needed. If you rush off you will also miss out on a plethora of information that just keeps on coming. Avoid the threads that wind you up and gain from those that benefit you?

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit