I don´t fit in here, so goodbye and take everyone.

by Mr Fool 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr Fool
    Mr Fool

After some reflections I have come to the decision to disfellowship myself from here, permanently.

Many interesting argumentations sometimes, thank you Adamah for many clever reflections. But I feel that I don´t fit in here, that´s very clear reality for me now.

Criticizing in a bad manner of members and arrogant "I know better than you"-attitudes is a part of it. I don´t like that.

So take care everyone and I wish a healthy good life to you all , including you Cofty

/ Mr Fool alias Mr Ignorant

• cofty
    cofty

Stop putting yourself down, there is a whole universe of knowledge out there waiting to be discovered, ignorance is a choice.

Take care.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i hate to see ppl feel like that, this place should be a place of comfort from the wt,

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Yeah we're not all savage. Stick around. Ignore the weirdness.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

PM ShirleyW for me to have a place of comfort here at JWN.

• unstopableravens
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

If you do not know the history between ShirleyW and me, then you will not understand why I made the above request.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ohh, that makes sense, because i dont lol

• LucidChimp
    LucidChimp

Along with the burden of being subjected to the views of others comes the freedom to air your own. Freedom of opinion cuts both ways.

But you don't have to "fit in" to stay, it's not a kingdumb hall.

• cantleave
    cantleave

We are all a bunch of misfits here. If you don't like your ideas being criticised maybe it is time to leave, but I find criticism of ideas I have held has helped me immensely.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit