Could there really be something to the UFO phenomena? Amazing documentary

by yadda yadda 2 47 Replies latest jw friends

• mind blown
    mind blown

MadGiant however, if you take into account quantum mechanics, these UFOs can be from a parallel universes an event happeing at the same time in space...crossing over........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mechanics

Or

One can look at UFO technology from a standpoint of "Reverese Technology"

http://youtu.be/yn1SJegmCuM

http://youtu.be/ql00nPzKe_8

• mind blown
    mind blown

Reverse engineering......

http://youtu.be/GGV_yJi4WGE

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"MadGiant however, if you take into account quantum mechanics, these UFOs can be from a parallel universes an event happeing at the same time in space...crossing over........" - mind

It's a good answer. You might be right. But I guess I prefer my universe and quantum properties Loopy, not Stringy.

I think that you are making reference to the many worlds interpretation from quantum physics and every universe take place in the same space and time as our own universe, but you still have no way to access them.

And every moment of your life, every decision you make, is causing a split of yourself into an infinite number of future selves, other universe.

Am I correct? If so:

How much energy do you think is required to jump from one universe to the next?

Could you jump back and forth or do you have to jump a certain amount of universes to get back to yours.

I don't know, multiverse give me the willies.

Take care,

Ismael

• scotoma
    scotoma

Metatron states the problem clearly. The choice isn't between God and Atheism. There is the possibility of aliens of finitie power that can do amazing things because their technology is GOD_LIKE.

The difference in believing in aliens and an all powerful all knowing god is that aliens are POSSIBLE beings whereas Omnipotent and Omniscient being is an impossibility.

Alliens would have gone through the usual process that produces complexity which is modification over generations.

Intelligence doesn't start with mind. The only minds we know about are embodied. Mind is an emergent quality.

Even if there were positive proof of alien visitations if they don't talk to us they might as well be migrating birds flying south for the winter.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Mankind may not be able to jump back and forth as some know it today (with quantum mechanices it's a possiblity), doesn't mean advanced beings with "advanced technology" cannot.

There's the added UFO hypothesis...of Reverese Engineering.... it's on those vids......

• 5go
    5go

Yadda Yadda

No one is immune to seeing things they can't explain and then trying to make up some thing to explain them thats way has no basis in fact. Fact is they can't explain what they have seen and have no valid hypothesis as to what it could be. They are making a guess that it is ETL, but it very well could be an angel or a demon as the is no evidence to rule anything out or in. They saw some lights, got a some radar feed back, had a clock failure, and recorded them (I think I covered all alien encouter bases there) that is all it was until I see real proof otherwise. I need DNA a clear picture of the alien and or craft that can pass test to prove it's not fake. So far I have not seen any in the 34 years I have been alive, I have seen some good and convincing fakes.

• tornapart
    tornapart

A UFO is simply an Unidentified Flying Object. I believe they exist, whatever they are and wherever they are from. Too many people have seen strange things to say it's a figment of imagination. What they are though is another thing. Another 'universe', 'dimension', secret technology, who knows? It would be very interesting to find out for sure! It would be rather scary to be invaded by extra terrestrials though... a sort of 'War of the Worlds'..

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"Did you look at the vids on Reverese Engineering......." - mind

Yes, but before a give that a shot, I would like to figure out the spacetime problem of my point of view and the jumping thru universe from your POV.

I can't assume the Reverse Engineering position. Even with far superior knowledge, laws of physics apply to everybody. Gravity, time, time dilation, spacetime, energy should be something to consider.

Even with your parallel universe model, theoretically every time someone "jump" from one universe to the next, is creating more ripples inside that infinite. multiverse scenario.

I don't know.

Ismael

• mind blown
    mind blown

MadGiant, if it's ever proven ET's exists, I sure hope I'm still around to see this happen.

• adamah
    adamah

Sorry, I tried to watch it, but my personal rule of three leading speculative questions ("What if....?") that's backed by an overly-dramatic low-budget soundtrack was exceeded even BEFORE I made it past the credits. Life's too short.

Just the same ol' BS, just another infotainment production company outfit trying to profit from their product. All the hallmarks are there, just a different flavor of the mind-numbing 'conspiracy theory' nonsense.

Just like a cure for cancer, any credible evidence would make HEADLINES, unless the usual "they" don't want you to know it is offered as an excuse.

Having spent time around mil ops, you BET there's ALL KINDS of stuff "they" don't want you to know, but that's because it's "classified" because OUR Gov't doesn't want FOREIGN govt's to know what we're up to, and it's been under wraps for decades (and eventually comes out as stuff that you now know as the B-1B bomber, Stealth fighters, etc).

Adam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit