The Big Announcement..this week

by designs 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mind blown
    mind blown

Is Wallkill the property that was considered legally toxic due to massive ink dumping? I'm sure it took time to clean up that mess.

• cult classic
    cult classic

How long is this school?

• life is to short
    life is to short

Cult classic

I think it is two months now. I just got a email from my JW friend it was announced yesterday at morning worship here in the USA but they wanted to wait until all branches had morning worship before they let the word truly out.

LITS

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"I remember the Pioneer Assist Program was short lived. It too was a loser/lemon from the beginning!"

The letter announcing the end of the PAO program was so funny. They stated how wonderfully successful it had been, so they were ending it. LOL!

If something is successful, you don't end it or change it. So the "school" for couples and bros must have been so "successful" they're "expanding" it to include sisters. LOL.

• rebel8
    rebel8

BSCC and BSSB

What are those?

• Comatose
    Comatose

Who uses the word evangelizer??? Stupid.

• mind blown
    mind blown

I gather the growth of the school (if this is indeed what is) will depend on how many sisters are in the work force due to the weak economy.......

I wonder how sisters will truly view this? A slap in the face after a long trend of misogyny, or a privelege because the end is getting closer

• Comatose
    Comatose

Dear Sisters, you can't hold the mics or hand someone their magazines, but we invite you to spend two months of your life learning to be a better evangelizer. Such a privilege! After the school you can return to your hall and be interviewed a few times about it. Then you can give an experience on the CA. Then one of the local window washers will suggest a local needs talk about headship and humility and life will return to normal.

• Stauros
    Stauros

Yes, they're bringing in new contribution boxes to commemorate 100 years of Jesus rule from 1914 that the Laodicean messenger Pastor Russell figured out (although he has been demoted from being one of the faithful and discreet slave). Here's a sneak preview: [yadayada]

For Real?

E.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Don't buy any green banannas. This special announcement will be the final proof that we are in the very last days of this wicked old system.

I am so excited.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit