i was announced tonight offically free

by unstopableravens 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Congratulations on your freedom from mental slavery.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

captian: thanks i know i have jesus and stuff lol but yeah man, i love you guys here and i love venting and talking on here alot. wifeys family is hardcore jw and all her moms has said a few negative things to my wife about me, but i think its her way of dealing. as far as my son hes almost 4. most of the time we switch taking him,one week he goes to the hall and one week he goes to church. he asked me why i dont go to the hall. i just said told him: "mommy likes the wt and daddy likes the bible" he said okay. so we will fnd out when hes alittle older. i do hope she comes out before he get like 7 .

• cantleave
    cantleave

"mommy likes the wt and daddy likes the bible"

Great answer!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

what happened: thanks! and honesty: no i did not i have not gone to the hall in a long long time. years ago i was there when i stepped aside as a servent and they announced it. my wife went. she was hugged by most ppl from what she told me.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cold steel: we did study together for a while and she would tell me that she learned alot from our studys but she put a stop to that because i would not study a wt publication. i told her when we study she could use one but when the bible said differnt we would have to figure ot why. that did not last to long and she said no more studys at all.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

zak and clarity: thanks for all the comments

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

san: thanks im not soured on religion per se. i go to reformed baptist church ,if you call that religion, however its really all about god and not man like jw.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cant leave: thanks buddy, i was trying to give him an honest answer that would cause any friction if he told wifey what i said" he loves to repeat what ppl say. hes a little parrot lol

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

yadda: i love the pic. thats how i felt! and clarity: i wish i could take her dancing, i cant dance i have zero skills i can play sports and i have moves on the football field, put me on the dance floor and its not pretty

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

not cause friction

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit