Does the WBT$ Train JW`s to be SocioPaths?!..

by OUTLAW 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

One-size-fits-all' doesn't fit everyone, thankfully.....Watkins

True..We should be grateful..We escaped..

Not everyone is So Lucky..

While malicious lying is definitely condemned in the Bible, this does not mean that a person is under obligation to divulge truthful information to people who are not entitled to it. ~ Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 2, page 244, 245 “LIE”.....Scully

Theres always a Good Reason to Lie in Watchtower World..

The WBT$ is Corrupt,the WBT$ is in Constant Need of Protection..

JW`s are encouraged to protect WBT$ Corruption at Any Cost..

Failure to do so,could result in their own Termination as a WBT$ JW..

Why does everyone make such a Big Deal about..

.................Lying for the WBT$?!..

................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• LogCon
    LogCon

Years ago, in Calgary, Alberta, a brother [who previously was a Special Pioneer and elder] and myself entered into a business arrangement.

The agreement was that all profits for the service we provided would be split evenly, 50/50. For many months the arrangement worked out well. Equal work for equal pay. Being as this particular 'brother' had an incredible gift of the gab [even more than myself] I was quite happy for him to be the 'front man', dealing with the customers and collecting the payments. From January to September all went well, however he did pull off a number of shady maneuvers, which caused me to raise my eyebrows, but WTH we were making money.

The last job we did was completed in September, to the customers satisfaction. Payment was due ten days after and nothing seemed out of sorts. I had told my partner that I would be returning to British Columbia to live, at some point, and this seemed like a good time. He was expecting it, so no surprises. We agreed that he would forward a cheque for 50% to my B.C. address.

Come two weeks later I telephoned him to ask about the money. "I still haven't been paid" he said. I thought it strange because we had done numerous jobs for this customer and he ALWAYS PAID ON TIME.

Two more weeks and, "I still haven't been paid."

In November I had to attend a wedding in Saskatchewan [ for you from the Untied States, that's a province in Canada] and decided to drive through Calgary to meet with my ex-partner and ask him WTH is going on? How are we going to force our customer to pay?

Anyways, I finally get smart, FINALLY, and the night before we are supposed to meet I phone the customer. " Why haven't you paid the bill?"

"What?" he said. Actually he screamed it into the phone. "WHAT?" he said. " I paid that bill last September." He told me to wait a minute, which I did, all the while thinking WTH? Two minutes later he came back with the cancelled cheque, from September. First I felt like a total idiot, and then I got confused and then I got angry, REALLY ANGRY !!!

I will not go into how the story unfolded but it did not go well for him.

Anyway, I googled his name the other day and I found out that, right now, he is in charge of the building fund for a kingdom hall project in a major city in Canada. He has his hands on the money, RIGHT NOW !!!

For those who don't know what a 'Special Pioneer' is they are like a Pioneer but only 'Special'. I don't know what the hour requirement is now BUT when HE 'Special Pioneered' the requirement was 150 hours a month. 150 HOURS A MONTH. You would think that such a person would have a 'heaping help'in' of Jehovahs spirit.

Now this is all very interesting, as I have information that I am sure no one else does, as this incident I related took place many years ago.

Has he changed?

Is the money safe?

What do you think?

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I don't think they create sociopaths but they sure do enable them.

• blondie
    blondie
    http://psychcentral.com/disorders/antisocial-personality-disorder-symptoms/
    How is Antisocial Personality Disorder Diagnosed?

Personality disorders such as antisocial personality disorder are typically diagnosed by a trained mental health professional, such as a psychologist or psychiatrist. Family physicians and general practitioners are generally not trained or well-equipped to make this type of psychological diagnosis. So while you can initially consult a family physician about this problem, they should refer you to a mental health professional for diagnosis and treatment. There are no laboratory, blood or genetic tests that are used to diagnose antisocial personality disorder.

Many people with antisocial personality disorder don’t seek out treatment. People with personality disorders, in general, do not often seek out treatment until the disorder starts to significantly interfere or otherwise impact a person’s life. This most often happens when a person’s coping resources are stretched too thin to deal with stress or other life events.

A diagnosis for antisocial personality disorder is made by a mental health professional comparing your symptoms and life history with those listed here. They will make a determination whether your symptoms meet the criteria necessary for a personality disorder diagnosis.

Causes of Antisocial Personality Disorder

Researchers today don’t know what causes antisocial personality disorder. There are many theories, however, about the possible causes of antisocial personality disorder. Most professionals subscribe to a biopsychosocial model of causation — that is, the causes of are likely due to biological and genetic factors, social factors (such as how a person interacts in their early development with their family and friends and other children), and psychological factors (the individual’s personality and temperament, shaped by their environment and learned coping skills to deal with stress). This suggests that no single factor is responsible — rather, it is the complex and likely intertwined nature of all three factors that are important. If a person has this personality disorder, research suggests that there is a slightly increased risk for this disorder to be “passed down” to their children.

----

That list of behaviors is designed for professionals to use to diagnose.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Outlaw:

Good thread.

I don't know if it necessarily makes them, but I do think it might attract some. In fact, I think religious organizations in general attract people like this. Religions are a fertile ground of gullible people.

I saw people in the religion who had some of the tendencies on your list, especially the first four items. I just loved that "sense of entitlement"..... Just what did some of these deluded people (on the fringes of the workforce) think they were entitled to??? I steered clear of a few who were looking for handouts.

LogCon:

I am grateful I never got entangled with any JWs business-wise.

• flipper
    flipper

OUTLAW - Excellent thread my friend. You are correct- the WT Society does mold people into becoming sociopaths, and in certain instances even psychopaths as well. It's crazy.

A few points you mentioned I have seen many, many times , especially inside the JW organization :

1. Shallow emotions - " outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises. " So, so true. You can tell a JW many times about some horrific situation a person is going through and they'll look at you like " oh well, there's always the resurrection . " Incredible lack of true compassion.

2. " Believe they are all- powerful, all - knowing, entitled to every wish , NO SENSE OF PERSONAL BOUNDARIES ( capitalized for obvious reasons ) , no concern for their impact on others. " This is true of many JW's , especially those in positions of power and control like the elders. They ruin people's lives with bad or stupid counsel of their own opinions- then blame the victim for the outcome of following such lame counsel, while getting off scot free with no accountability by the elders themselves. They are sociopaths through and through. The GB tries to make ALL Witnesses feel special by using loaded language in their literature like " a people for special possession ", " we are privileged people ", or " Jehovah's privileged people ", or " Jehovah's clean people " ( thus indicating that if you're not a JW you are unclean ) . And they show no personal boundaries by encouraging JW's to rat each other out and turn people in for offenses or " sins " against the governing body or WT Societys counsel. It's truly like George Orwell's 1984 indeed. Everybody has no boundaries or privacy, and everybody is guilty until proven innocent.

So these are true signs of a sociopathic, sometimes psychopathic organization. It comes down all the way from the top down, the GB to the youngest JW. Very scary. Young people being trained to be sociopaths. Glad I am out of this organization and have freedom of mind these last 10 years ! I'm glad lots of folks here are out as well ! Good thread bud ! Keep the great work up. Informing folks IS important

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

LogCon ... What are you going to do with your information?

Back in the 1960's, my mom made a comment at a party. She said it had been her observation through the years, that after a brother is appointed with being the accounts servant/overseer (we all know what that means... taking the cash... out of the contribution box... for many years by yourself) that he bought himself a new car. ???

I can still see the person she said this to . He was the one dealing with the accounts and had a new car. He changed the subject. ???

LoisLane

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

OutLaw ... Sociopaths are cold hearted.

How can the GB make people shun other's because they have questions and differing ideas?

Shunning and Disfellowshipping is damaging and hurtful.

The GB use it as their chosen tool of control.

Just because they list themselves as a Christian Charity... Doesn't mean they are. lol

They are phonies. Masquerading as whitewashed graves.

LoisLane

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

you don't have to be a JW to be those things. Too many here are so busy pointing blame at the WTS and the R&F they forget these faults exist in many areas of society.

You don't have to be a JW to be crazy. JW's might have some crazy beliefs, but that doesn't mean they are incapable of not being "crazy"

The fact that the majority of us here are former JW's that had the sense to mentally escape proves that you can be a JW and still have a level head

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Logcon..

More likely than not,he hasn`t changed his ways..

Julia Orwell..

The WBT$ does create Sociopath behaviour..

Although not eveyone is cut out for it..LOL!!

Blondie..

Thanks for the added info..Much appreciated..

LongHairGal..

Thanks..

Yes it is fertile ground for gulibale people..

Sometimes it takes awhile to see things for what they are..

Hey Flipper..

Thanks..

Yes JW`s are turned off to the life,thats happening around them..

We`re lucky to have found our way out..

LLLFS..

The WBT$ GB Rock Star Popes are more interested in maintaining their life style..

Than careing about their adoring worshippers..

WallsofJerico..

No you don`t have to be a JW to do those things..But..

You still need to identify whats happening in the WBT$..

..............................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit