Does the WBT$ Train JW`s to be SocioPaths?!..

by OUTLAW 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KateWild
    KateWild

Here's why .... most JWs are depressed, unhappy people.- talesin

I agree with this most are. They are just doormats to the GB. But I do think some JWs love position, power and influence and these are the liars. I think they have sociopathic behaviour. Has their childhood environment had anything to do with this? Frued would say yes. But is it the case? I certainly think it's possible.

Kate xx

• talesin
    talesin

Yes, Kate, the sociopath will rise to the top, because s/he has no problem with stepping over anyone else to get there, lying, doing whatever it takes to get what s/he wants.

t

• KateWild
    KateWild

Tal, I have been in two different congs during my life as a JW and in both Bro and Sis CoBE, had sociopathic behaviours. I wouldn't be surprised if they were all atheists, they certainly had no consciences and lied a lot. Kate xx

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Kate Wild..

I would have to agree with you..

Tailsin..

That brings up an interesting Question..

Some JW`s are forced into Sociopath behaviour by the WBT$..

Some come by it naturally..

Does being forced to behave like a sociopath,make you a sociopath?!..

I wish I had a Doctor at my finger tips right now..LOL!!..

Maybe "Snare and Racket" will weigh in on this..

I`d like to get his opinion..

........................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I don't think the religion makes people into sociopaths, I think being a Sociopath goes much deeper than that. I do think the religion makes people less inclined to be sympathetic to others, less forgiving, but that is a long way from being a Sociopath.

I do think sociopaths can find being in this religion a good place to be, and I think that they will tend to rise to higher levels of responsibility, as it doesn't bother them to ruin people's lives . I would imagine that the higher you go, the more sociopaths there are.

I have had a few requests for the name of the book I mentioned a the beginning of the thread, it's: Confessions of a Sociopath, a life spent hiding in plain sight, by M.E. Thomas.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I do think sociopaths can find being in this religion a good place to be, and I think that they will tend to rise to higher levels of responsibility,

as it doesn't bother them to ruin people's lives . I would imagine that the higher you go, the more sociopaths there are.....LisaRose

You got me laughing with that comment..LOL!!..

I would tend to agree with you,the higher you go in the WBT$..

The more likey you`ll find Sociopaths..

................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

It's pretty much true and the GB model the role which others imitate.

I've come to the conclusion, that the more a JW tries to be "spiritual," the more sociopathic they become.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I've come to the conclusion, that the more a JW tries to be "spiritual," the more sociopathic they become.....Oubliette

JW`s are taught to Blindy follow the WBT$..Thats being Spiritual In WBT$ World..

From THE WATCHTOWER (STUDY EDITION) NOVEMBER 2013

(2) When “the Assyrian” attacks, the elders must be absolutely convinced that Jehovah will deliver us. (3) At that time, the life-saving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not...

Then look what the WBT$ is Indoctrinating JW Children with..

In WBT$ World ..The WBT$ Is Jehovah..

............................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• flipper
    flipper

Great thread. Bump this puppy to the top

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thanks Flipper!..

Nice to see you on the forum Bud!..

............................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit