Which people in here (or apostate) would you like to actually meet in person?

by ILoveTTATT 49 Replies latest jw friends

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

that crazy d-bag fake smile. he is a bit of an anachronism and such an a-hole.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

A bunch of us meet every year in Lake Tahoe, California on July 4th or right around that date. The next gathering is July 4, 2014 and i will be there fur shure.

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

I love to meet most of the forumpeople but chances are slim it will ever come to that (I live oversees). If I was single I would have took a flight to the states, canada and australia to meet a bunch of people from here (if the feeling is mutual that is! :P)

• besty
    besty

we met up with wizzstick and his lovely wife and family a few weeks back - its always nice to meet new people

i'd like to meet Simon and AndersonInfo at some point, also cofty, bohm, black sheep, OnTheWayOut, steve2, oubliette,slimboyfat (gone but not forgotten)

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I'd like to meet anyone from the board. I have met many exJWs from Sydney, and a few overseas, and it is always a pleasure.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I have made plans to meet Nugget and cantleave. After I have met them I will meet more.

I am also going to a meeting in the UK of one of the posters still in. I will make plans to go to the meeting, but we won't talk about JWN, and I will not approach anyone at the hall. I am df'd and want to participate like a trooper and mingle with the brothers and sisters, just to break the rules.-Kate xx

• rawe
    rawe

Hi ILoveTTATT,

There are face-to-face meetup groups you'll find on meetup.com, groupspaces.com and Facebook. Two groups are active in the Phoenix area where I live.

http://www.meetup.com/exjw-431/ - West Phoenix, Ex-JW meetup

http://groupspaces.com/ChandlerEx-JehovahsWitnesses/ - Chandler, Ex-JW meetup (next meeting is this Wed evening)

Cheers,

-Randy

• Antioch
    Antioch

I want to meet everyone of course. We all need validated after being violated. However on a personal note of interest, I want to meet the former JWs who left for philosophical, scientific and/or doctrinal reasons. While on here, I've noticed that former JWs leave for many very different reasons. And that is great of course!

SE USA here. Gainesville, FL to be exact. Anyone near is more than welcome to contact me about a coffee and lunch together in your town or mine.

36yrs old. Raised JW. Left a lot behind at 29. Eyes clear and head up now.

Sincerely,

Adam

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Hey Besty!

My sources tell me you were in my locale recently and didn't let me know.

Would have loved to get together for a Rocky Patel or a Macanudo.

Oubliette.

• Brother Mike
    Brother Mike

I would like to meet brother Mike. He seems like a smart guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit