Which people in here (or apostate) would you like to actually meet in person?

by ILoveTTATT 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

anyone within driving distance or a place I go on vaca

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Myself..from the non-JW alternate Universe. I am sure that I would be awesome.

DD

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'd be happy to meet any of you, any time you're in California on highway 5 heading for Oregon let me know.

• Stauros
    Stauros

Anyone truly nice.....

Estephan

• suavojr
    suavojr

This would be great ILOVETTATT! A place like New York, Boston or Miami works for me. Let me know if you get something started...

• karter
    karter

anyone downunder.

karter.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Suavojr and ILOVETTATT, all those locations work for me, too. Keep me posted.

I'd love to meet Paul Grundy as his site was instrumental in answering my google questions. Of course, Simon and his wife, Blondie, Outlaw, Cofty and Lois Lane would all be a treat, too.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

karter, you are in luck!! Paul is from down under (right Paul?)

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

How about meeting up in CANADA? We are polite and the country's beautiful.

Here are some pictures for when you want to come visit:

http://photos.banfflakelouise.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ICON_fall_lake_louise_boathouse_Zizka_16-bit_1h.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c5/Moraine_Lake_17092005.jpg

If you are a US Citizen OR a Resident, you can just come visit no problem ;)

• smiddy
    smiddy

I must admit when I first joined up I was hesitant to meet with anyone , partly because my wife doesnt share my interest in coming on this board ,even though she is now just as much anti jw as I am.

I have a regret that I didnt notify you people when we celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary to a trip to the USA when we visited L.A. Las Vegas . and San francisco a couple of years ago. I wish I had have met some of you people back then . My loss.

Having said that , I would like to meet anybody who contributes to this site as it stimulates discussion and broadens our perception of things.

Discussions like this make us think outside the box - outside the square . Bravo .

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit