Which people in here (or apostate) would you like to actually meet in person?

by ILoveTTATT 49 Replies latest jw friends

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I never planned to meet anyone: just joined up here because I felt at home with all you great people and the answers were here to all the question I had: but sometime in the future I would like to meet up with someone- just need to get motivated...

• nightvision
    nightvision

My List

Joan Cetnar(would love to meet joan as her and the wonderful Bill got me started in the first place , would love to give her a big hug )

Dan Hall

Brian Garcia

Raypublisher

Wendy Tucker

Danmera

Carl olaf Johnson

have my own reasons for wanting to meet each one of these great guys .

• cantleave
    cantleave

Anyone who buys me the drinks.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cant leave first ones on me

• cantleave
    cantleave

Unstop - Maryland is one of the States I have never visited. When I do I will make sure we meet. You can explain the rules of American Football to me.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cantleave: for sure!

• stillin
    stillin

I came to realize that somebody here lives nearby. It's a delicate situation for many, myself included. You never know when somebody is going to pull a slimboyfat and blow your cover.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious!!

I hear he's a riot

• vangogh
    vangogh

it would be a priviledge to be able to meet so many, knowing that everyone is here is such a great support in itself. I think its a great thing to be able to all meet up together . At least everybody has in here to 'meet up' and share experiences and support each other.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

The nearby ones would be awesome.(SE USA) But I like that OPs list too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit