What Rumors Were Said About You Either While You Were In Or Were Out Of The Organization?

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

good for you, legacy!

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

I, too, was rumored to have started my own church!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

To be fair Minimus, for years I worried about what others thought of me. Not anymore. I really don't care.

Loz x

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

LivingTheDream: Living up to your Username. Like your rumors. Young tail & muscle cars sound good to me. Keep it up, Bro.

Rumours about me? Mhmhmh......that I got a worldly girl pregnant and that she aborted (which is not true and I would never do). Nothing else, or I am not aware as I have ZERO contact with family/witnesses and don't give a flying fart about their opinion about me. Stopped caring.

I was accused of burglarizing the Kingdom Hall. I was 12 at the time and a fatherless child. The SUPER-elder was sure that I had the nerve to break a window and steal the contribution box. It turns out that these asses left the contributions from a whole week in the box and didn't care to count/empty (that was during the FAT years of the WT, when contributions where rolling in - in the 80's) Later they found the real culprit (a older teenager that was the elders favorite kid).

Aaaaaahhhh, good memories in the good ol' dusty Tower...NOT.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

It was rumored that I was traveling the country having sex with beautiful women and didn't want to be caught.

Then it was rumored that I started an apostate study group.

I'd love to know what I'm doing now

• rebel8
    rebel8

The elders told me in my jc that I was a groupie of an athelete, and I would soon fall snare to his seduction and get diseases because atheletes sleep around!

I had a platonic male friend and he played softball in leagues. The kind a group of friends joins--they all wear shirts with their sponsor's logo (usually the corner bar), and they play other teams, in a local park.

LOLOLOLOL I actually laughed out loud at that one and said, "Are you serious?" And they were. Dead serious. They had no idea why I thought this was funny.

IIRC both of these men had not been dubs all their life. How did they become so naive?

• gorgia2
    gorgia2

If any of them come up to me now I'll start my own rumour that I've gone apostate.

gorgia

• minimus
    minimus

It is funny to see how backwards some elders are.

• Pitchess Co-Gen
    Pitchess Co-Gen

Lol at the rumors

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

That I was dating a 55 year old sister! When her son was disfellowshipped I always sat next to her to make her feel better. People thought something was going on. So stupid!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit