What Rumors Were Said About You Either While You Were In Or Were Out Of The Organization?

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Minimus:

Some busybodies said I left because I must have found a boyfriend.

Couldn't possibly be because something is wrong with the religion, could it?

• Suraj Khan
    Suraj Khan

Fornication. 20 years later, my sister still believed I was removed for fornication.

I only wish I was promiscuous as they thought I was.

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

I heard I left because I was never made an elder! I think my ex wife started that one

• LivingTheDream
    LivingTheDream

The rumors were that I was going through a mid life crisis, partying too much, staying out late and chasing young tail, spending money like no tomorrow and driving a new muscle car around town too fast.

Oh wait, that stuff was true...

• bigmac
    bigmac

whatever the rumours were--i just hope i lived up to them

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I have yet to hear any of the rumors, since I never had any contact with the JW's after I left. Not doubt there are some, as the JW's are the biggest rumor spreaders in the world. Probably would involve chasing women if I had to guess.

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

I faded for years so was very quiet and didn't express myself much. At a wedding I had a laugh with some JW's I'd known for years - it was rumoured I was drunk - on account of the fact i was laughing and standing at a bar.

mmxiv

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

There's a few going round about me and one is that I've gone apostate but I don't know the details.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

LMAO, I haven’t been in a KH for 24 years, but there are still rumours going around about me… but not surprisingly, they are all true.

• designs
    designs

That I thought to much

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit