Categories of Former Jehovah's Witnesses

by neverendingjourney 51 Replies latest jw friends

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

Judge Judy must be a category 0.

As for me, I'm certainly a category 4 type. The process of discovering that it wasn't the truth was long and torturous. I fell into a deep depression and had thoughts of suicide. Not having many people outside of online forums who understood what I was going through was rough. Thankfully, it's all a distant memory now.

Jamie:

I didn't know there was a separate inbox. I sent one of the guys a facebook message (we were not facebook friends), but I have no way of checking now since i deleted my facebook account a year or two ago. I sent the other guy an email to an address that was posted on a non-facebook website. It was the email to his business.

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

@judgejudy ... I was actually amazed to read your post. Not because of the nice contents or something but just how hatefull it seems to be. For your info: people that are posting here are NOT saying they have the truth... Unlike organisations like the WTBS that do. If you want to judge any of the posters please tell us the following:

- define "the truth"

- if "the truth" is jesus or jehovah please proof us why

- if the proof is "the bible" please hive proof why it is the 66 books you may be using

like i told before: I am open to truth... but not in a way I have to throw away reason...

• Violia
    Violia

Group number 1-- but many born ins do believe it is the "truth" plus their entire family is in ( I was a 3rd + generation back in the day) and they often are never really able to remove themselves from the org. I think this group has some of the most messed up lives. It was the only religion I'd ever known and even though I did not really fit in I never blamed Jah. The org did a real number on our family and hurt our lives a lot.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I guess I am more or less in group 4.

But enough about me already. (Why have I gone all Jewish ?).

There is a group which you kinda touched on, that leave because they cannot stomach it all for some reason (and reasons vary from person to person ) , but the basic ideas of the WT, not the real outrageous nonsense, but the basics, remain.

Perhaps these ones believe that the Bible has some relevance and geniuneness, perhaps they believe there will be an Armageddon, perhaps they believe in an Afterlife via resurrection or somesuch, perhaps they believe in Jehovah. Perhaps they believe all or some of these, or even more of the nonsense than that which I have listed.

But, these "Inbetweenies" are a sorry bunch. They have got out of the religion, but the religion has not got out of them.

Please JWNers, I kinow a good number like this now, living in the twighlight zone, how do we help them ???

• Ding
    Ding

JudgeJudy70,

You've only been on this site a couple of weeks.

You could have avoided "apostate" sites, but you had courage and came on for a reason.

So far you haven't found what you are looking for.

My suggestion would be to find a few members here whose attitudes you do respect (even if you disagree with them on various things) and communicate with them via PMs.

That way, you can talk through issues that you find important without being turned off by the people whose posts repel you.

PMs are also a good way to have sustained conversations on topics without having threads hijacked or lost to rabbit trails.

If you find my attitude and approach tolerable, I'll be glad to listen to you and reply respectfully.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Same with me, JJ, I am happy to talk via P.M . You can then ignore me, or whatever, and I won't be offended.

But I was born in to the religion in the early 1950's, I was a studious JW, and well respected by hundreds within it, so I do know what I am talking about.

Who knows ?

It may be worth your while.

• prologos
    prologos

Judge Judy 70:

what you see a divisiveness, hypocricy among the posters here is not what YOU think, a weakness, it is the strength, the purpose. for example:

The same poster might cite the scripture Eccl. 3:!! "-- time in their hearts---that mankind may NEVER find out--" to show the state of ever expanding knowledge, without ENDORSING the bible as an INERRANT document.

A poster might discuss the convoluted emerging "Generation vs. Group"-think eminating from the G8, but really be an atheist in the sense of seeing no evidence of an intervening God, and in no way giving any credence to the contortions going back a century plus.

If you think a monolithic group or a cast in stone personal understanding is the ultimate aim of people here, please think again.

NSDAP and Comunist regimes that I experienced, had the same illusion, they thought that western diversity, scientific squabble even, was a sign of weakness.

flexability is strength.

There is strength in many flexible members flexing

their well developped mental muscles,

a privilege not to be had in your KH.

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

There is another group of "former JWs", Christians who know Bethel are not ""Jehovah's Witnesses", but UN 8th King witnesses and are commanded by the Bible to leave JWs to await a divine judgment on UN aligned Bethel (Dan8:13-14 as 1Pet4:17), and realize it is all foretold in these details of organized apostasy "in the temple" right from lawless Bethel.

These are people who know the prophetic progression of two UN placements from 1919-1945, as formerly explained by classic era JWs, is a continual progression that proceeded to a 3rd UN placement (in 1990; Dan11:31b; as Bethel went UN NGO) and that third placement proceeds over Daniel 11:30-45 as Daniel 11:42-45, to the 4th UN placement, preceded by the final globalization process to begin any day now (Dan11:42-45). It cannot "end any day" as JWs promote by Bethel error. And it proceeds for several years worldwide.

To these true Jehovah's witnesses in this voluntarily outcast and remote from "Jerusalem" Bethel Christian group, the Bethel system is the weak and sinful bunch foretold to be such, and fully recognized as the signal foretold apostasy "in the temple" and they sport an idol at Bethel now all see with a little research, that is the UN NGO "disgusting thing". And the command of Christ at:

(Matthew 24:15-16) “Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation (UN NGO), as spoken of through Daniel the prophet (1990 Dan11:31b parallel to Dan8:13-14), standing in a holy place (Bethel's claim), (let the reader use discernment,) 16 then let those in (JW worldwide) Judea begin fleeing to the mountains. (leave JWs, judgment is nigh).

Is to leave the apostate Bethel system once that "disgusting thing" signal is determined by the individual Christian. This group knows Bethel is not a truthful ministry any longer, and worse, it is subverted to continue to break the sovereign progression of the 8th King final sequence whose final cycle will be well seen and eventually understood globally. (as intent of actual world government by all, as final prophecy by some).

No doubt this is the smaller of the groups you describe, but importantly JWs were not always in error in the 8th King sovereign prophetic explanation up to 1950, and had they been in error the first two UN formative world government placements would not have been explained in 1919 League of Nations (Rev13:11-15) meaning and 1945 United Nations (Rev17:8-11) as a sovereign progressive trek to Armageddon as an important Bible prophecy fully tracking the 8th King to the actual end completion of world government.

That is if Christians stay on the ball that JWs derailed and tumbled from by GB lead.

And since the third UN placement of 1990 is a continual sequence of 1-2-3-4 UN placement trajectory of all foretold UN development to full world government over some years of with a final globalization cycle (Dan11:42-45), this prophecy is no longer explained by JWs, this continuum of 1919, 1945 and 1990 UN manifestations is broken by JWs, this sequence is concealed by JWs - to JWs, this truth is now all apostasy. To Christians, JWs are the apostates for errors such as this.

And that too, is a signal of big JW problems coming up to a climax. This is when the apostasy that had to be forming for years (Dan11:32a) after the 1945 UN related prophetic exposition of prophecy, that finally achieved takeover in the GB in 1976 (Dan11:30b), that led to the 1990 UN NGO and prophetic diversion of details in the Daniel 11:30-35 and Daniel 8:11-14 parallels of that timing in 1990 culmination, had to go into eventual full control after 1950.

This is why the USSR error is retained to this day at Bethel, although a failed USSR as per Daniel 11:36 required success and continuum of 3rd and 4th UN placements across Dan11:30-45 is retained at Bethel, although a failed USSR also fails all King North prophecy of that required continuum.

The continuum is present in UN activity as 8th King King North after the post cold war period of 1990, and it is so "successful" even Bethel was drawn into UN membership as per Daniel 11:30-31 as UN NGO "transgression" of Dan8:13. And in that reality of prophecy as 8th King not USSR developments, the complete logic of the Bethel subversion is also seen as not just UN NGO, but "those leaving the holy covenant" who also cover up (Dan8:12b) true King North meaning as their partner UN system, to aid te concealment of the final progression 8th King details of 3rd and 4th UN development.

The significance is the UN is a 1-2-3-4 process that leads to Armageddon, and like the UN 1-2-3 placements after three world wars including the cold war (1919, 1945, 1990), the UN presents itself after a world war cycle of some form resolving in "peace" including the cold war marker (Dan11:29) resolution. That tribulation cycle aids the peace effect of the UN presentation always following a world war resolution, three times now. (JWs explain none of the telling logic present in the prophecy).

This means JWs are also misled with the "it can end any day now brothers!" error as well, when it CANNOT end any day now. Bethel can end any day now true, but the world system must continue on to 4th UN placement. And that is because the 4th UN presentation must also prophetically and actually follow a world tribulation that must end (Matt24:29) into world "peace and security" (1Thess5:1-3) as the 4th UN "stand" of Daniel 8:25 parallel "freedom from care", paralleling Daniel 11:45 connection to Daniel 12, and 12:11 (replication) of UN final placement deep into the process of final world globalization. Instead of an "end", a tribulation will come, end, and so will a final world recovery accompany 4th UN world government completion and activation. It is required in the prophecy and part of the 8th King presentation formula now in a fourth and final rendition in that 1-2-3-4 continuum.

Rather than "the end" coming as JWs promote, this tribulation will result in time in a great world recovery. It is just the end of national dominance in favor of international governmental power as per Rev17:11-18 and Rev16:13-16 culminations over this final guaranteed cycle of globalization aided by world tribulations. Simple "King North" is the worldwide internationalization and globalization as 8th King world government basis, "King South" is the subservient nationalization worldwide basis pawned (Dan11:42-43), not destroyed, for this purpose.

Thus what is to activate upon massive worldwide national sovereign debt first to globalize an 8th King financial and monetary system (Dan11:42-43), that MUST take several years to actually consolidate and implement, is the beginning of the final globalization process cycle. And such consolidation are always accelerated and aided by world war or tribulation of some kind, and this one will be truly global.

Thus is cannot be "the end" as JWs imagine, but the beginning of the final cycle.

And the UN "image" is not the end all production to result, but full world government "scarlet wildbeast" beyond the UN forum scale and function, but including it, is the final product. A real 8th King will result, not a "co ruler" but the sole world rulership. And that takes years to complete, in this final foretold cycle now being covered up by Bethel and JWs, and the UN progress as world government to eventually become globally vocal, is a progression to monitor the actual approach of the final Armageddon resolution of God's actual "Kingdom Come" over those final years.

Thus Bethel and JW error foretold to result in a profaned ministry (Dan11:30b-31a; Dan8:11-13; Pet2:1-3; Rev8:10-11) is actually concealing far more than is commonly realized as people focus on the Bethel errors, and forget the initial sovereign prophecy of the rival system 8th King development now fully off the JW radar as a final gauge and progression over several final years to Armageddon. Instead Bethel signals the apostasy required and it's leaders; (2Thess2:1-4; Zech3:1-3).

And this will result in a signal judgment on the JW system first (1Pet4:17) as the "trampling" of Daniel 8:13-14, primarily for the 8th King UN work and objectives the Bethel system actually serves as UN NGO official and unofficial. And that JW judgment begins with the final cycle in some way, it does not end it, and it drags on for some years, even a decade after the Bethel financial implosions worldwide. Bethel going down as "Biblical proportion" judgment and desolations must serve as a signal.

As one can imagine, JWs will be scattered and totally confused in the process. And that is the Bethel true objective.

• Violia
    Violia

Yes of course Judge Judy, just keep your free thinking ideas to yourself and you can still be in the Borg. I guess that is like the elder I knew who was BI and so was his wife and they swung with the upper echelon jws and " free thinkers" while the rest of us pee ons were told to " tote that barge and lift that bale". yes two sets or more rules , one for the enlightened jws and one for the stupid worker bees.

It is a end time apocalyptic religion that is no better than the rest and worse than some.

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

This site is poisonous. Not because it speaks against JW’s but because all of you are not concerned with the truth. Are you all out volunteering you time in support of the orphans, sick, and poor no. You all are focused on internalized anger, regret, and confusion.

Judge&Jury70 please lets consider volunteering - I suspect you mean more than some numbers on a piece of paper of hours spent in the so called ministry. I suspect you are talking about what JW's do to actually help the sick, the orphans or the poor. I for one have always been interested in the millions of poor orphans displaced in refugee camps. It was a surprise to me to learn they would be there on average for 7-10 years. So they would also lose out on any education too during their childhood. To run those camps takes serious organisation, serious funds and serious volunteers. Yet the WBTS damns the organisations who try and help and yet does nothing itself to help them. You see a dying orphan needs medical care, food, education, a sustainable living - not the damnation from a religious cult of those who would dare to try and provide those things?

Next time you visit a refugee camp on the boarders of Syria or in the Sudan please let us know of the extensive work of JW's to help those sick, poor orphans. Before you judge those on JWN with your "free thought", your reductive accusations and own misdirected anger please consider what volunteering actually is. Until that point don't judge those on this site for debate or indeed expressing anger and regret. You've already judged us, judged me - but you don't know me or what I do.

mmxiv

PS I'm in group 3 with a little of group 4 (although according to Judge&Jury70 we're all in one poisonous group )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit