Who are doing Jehovah's will today? Brochure

by KateWild 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Legacy
    Legacy

@ Tec,

I see exactly what you are saying...I agree..& so you have to ask yourself are they following men or God ? I think folks have to see something to follow. It's not enough just to follow something that one can't see. In the days of Paul & others, they didn't have the complete bible so they had to have blind faith. We have the scriptures & so we see...I think it really comes down to fellowshipping being around folks who care for you. Wherever you go, you meet ones that have the same mind as you..spiritual...& that can be a comfort, but not for all....As you say, some like to be led around blindly...have no mind of their own. Those are the same folks that join pyramid schemes..JOINERS....bet you in school they did just enough to get through.

Do you think that when God said get out of her..he meant the ORG. TOO ?

Legacy

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The Organization is the JW GOD. Seriously think about it. A man needs a fire, so he chops down a tree. He builds a fire and cooks his food. Then he carves an image from the same wood and bows down to it. Insanity. CTR needed to fill a spiritual need. He made the WTBTS. After his death it slowly became an idol for those who followed Rutherford's insanity. Rutherford's replacements were no better and could not stop the monster that was created.

So the WTBTS leaders have built an image, and breathed life into the image. They now bow down and worship the image that they themselves built. The Corporation has it's own life, and it demands to be fed. It feeds of the hearts and minds and money of the JW R&F. It must be fed and the leaders must feed it or it will destroy them.

We should all get out asap. That which is crooked, CANNOT be made straight.

DD

• prologos
    prologos

It is so bland, it could be used by any high control group by just taking out some names.

The literature is about the ORG, the Baptism is about the ORG

what esls starts with those three letters?

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

Bethel is doing the UN's will.

(Matthew 24:15-16) “Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation (UN NGO), as spoken of through Daniel the prophet (1990 Dan11:31b parallel to Dan8:13-14), standing in a holy place (Bethel's claim), (let the reader use discernment,) 16 then let those in (JW worldwide) Judea begin fleeing to the mountains. (leave JWs, judgment is nigh).

And that includes covering up the actual fulfillments of Daniel 11:30-32 to cover up the judgment sequence of Daniel 8:11-14 parallel to those 1990 culminations as why the UN NGO "transgression causing desolation" will cause a JW organizational desolation of Biblical proportions as per Daniel 8:13-14 coming timed "trampling" of the JW ministry.

Thus Bethel's UN NGO UN mission is more than just co-promotions (Awake! 9/8/1991 incept), but also prophetic diversions and general anti-Christian subversions (Dan11:31a).

Bethel fulfills lawless prophecy requirements prior to the 1Pet4:17 judgment as Dan11:32a parallels 2Thess2:3 manifestations at Bethel. Bethel does not do the will of God, they just provide His foretold signal that their lawlessness will result in a judgment that begins the final cycle along with 8th King globalization final cycle (Dan11:42-43 leads to Rev17:11-17; 16:13-16), it is NOT "the end" as JWs are also misled to promote, to promote confusion, anxiety and uncertainty.

Nor is King North the USSR, but the 8th King from Daniel 11:30-45. Another Bethel cover-up.

The final globalization cycle begins "any day now" (Dan11:42-45), it does not "end any day now brothers!", as JWs are misled to believe. The final cycle goes on for several years (leading to recovery and actual 1Thess5:1-3; Dan8:25), in which years (Dan8:14) of JW desolation and judgment no Armageddon will occur. Of course JWs will be stunned and confused for quite some time, so in no way is Bethel doing God's will cooperatively, just providing the signal apostasy "set in opposition" as now Bethel policy and GB "lifted over everyone" revealing self-exaltation (2Thess2:1-4) as divine judges above even God's authority by implication of their own self-approval premature to a divine judgment. (Zech3:1-3).

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

KATE - you have a PM

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

So what is God's will?

Luke 21:8

He said: "Look out that YOU are not misled; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The due time has approached.’ Do not go after them.

Do not go after them.

Do not go after them.

Do not go after them.

Do not go after them.

Who are doing Jehovah's will today?

HHHHHHHmmmm

I would say that it would have to be the Ex-JW Community!

We should have our own brochure with the same title.

abe

• KateWild
    KateWild

So I have prepared lesson 1 and 2. What utter nonsense........DD- you are right, picking it apart is theraputic, Steve2- more suncream.

It says all of us took the time to study carefully the teachings of the bible and has Acts 17.11 cited about the Boreans if I remember rightly. I didn't bother looking it up again. This is rubbish because we studied the policies of the WT, and were told we could not question God's arrangement and if we did not understand anything during our study, we should leave it with Jehovah. Prov 3.5,6 was always read to me.

This was funny too, it states we have a marked improvement in our quality of life....I am speechless all I can say is LOL! to that.

Living by godly values was a fallacy. I read, we have respect for others and have qualities such as honesty, kindness, and family unity. We are truly a unique people. Yes my JW ex divorced me, lied to the judge and my JC hate me. But I must admit I agree with the point JWs are a truly unique cult. They have had more generations of leaders than any cult I have known, although they profess it's just one overlapping generation. Unique :)

This organisation contains the most unique set of individuals I have ever met.

Lesson 2 was about god's name being Jehovah, and some history about the Bilble students, this obviously isn't the full picture. Then there was subliminal messages about preaching, in the sense that we must make Jehovah's name known. So all the zealous pioneers will be geared up for tomorrows field circus, and use psalm 83.18 again. It will be new to them as pioneers in the UK have a NNWT.

That was what I found in this weeks study. What got up your nose?

Kate xx

• jgnat
    jgnat

Here's the online brochure.

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/jehovahs-will/

What's missing?

• flipper
    flipper

" Who are Doing Jehovah's will Today ? " Nobody. Not even Jehovah. LOL.

But yeah, seriously Kate, I hear you. I haven't attended in 10 years now and believe me when I say this- Jehovah's Witnesses and the WT Society look crazier and crazier the longer you are away from the madness. Hang in there. Hopefully you won't have to attend much longer. We will be here for you, O.K. ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

In regards to Legacy's question " are they following God or men " ? I think it's pretty obvious once a person does the research that WT leaders are a bunch of subversive, controlling, manipulative power mongers who want to use people's lives up and use people's assets and money for the organizations gain- not Jehovah's Witnesses gain. Plus remember the never ending " time of the end ". Need I say more ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit