Who are doing Jehovah's will today? Brochure

by KateWild 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KateWild
    KateWild

This brochure is being studied, in the org starting form this week. It rams lies down our throats, trying to convince us the the WT is God's organisation. It lies to us about how the WT is doing Jehovah's will.

We are going to be subjected to LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES for weeks. I simply cannot bear this any longer. How are those still in coping with the content of all the meetings?

I am watching my loved ones being sucked in and deluded. They are rooting for me to get RI'd into this fallacy. They are convinced that my JC are wrong not to let me get RI'd, and at the same time deluded into thinking the WT is guided by holy spirit and doing God's will. I really feel for them.

How are those still in coping with the content of all the meetings?

Kate xx

• The Searcher
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

I try to ignore the robotic answers fom the mind-numbed, and listen out for heart-felt responses which are based on Scriptures, not on the paragraph!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I refuse to read the brochure, or study it. If only my wife would feel the same. The worse things get, the more she worships the GB/Organization. I may have to get DF'd, just to shock her to her senses. Kate, I have suggestion. Why not create a post about the brochure and refute every false teaching in the brochure? Reinforcing TTATT can make you feel better. There is no perfect time to begin your fade, you just have to do it. If it were not for a few family members, I would be long gone.

DD

• BU2B
    BU2B

All the meetings will be for a few weeks are a big circle jerk about how this really is Gods organiization, we are so thankful for the Filthful and Disgraceful Slave (shout out to WTWizard) and where else would we go? Chest thumping and self reassurance galore. For people who are so sure that they are in "the truth" it seems they have to talk themselves into it!

It will be a struggle for those of us in stealth mode to stomach this shit. And I thought the Jeremiah book was bad!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Its all about the "golden calf" these days isn't it!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

This may help fortify your resolve in the weeks to come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS6FKemZbt4

DD

• steve2
    steve2

Well, when you bang your head against the brick wall it kind of hurts. Because you've got pain sensors, it cannot be any other way. Unless you swallow a bucketful of anlagesics.

If you expose yourself to JW talk, it will affect you.

I've got sensitive skin so I have to rub sun block over my delicate exposed skin before I venture out into the full summer sun. I could complain about it but what good would it do? The sun would still burn me.

You complain about JWs discussing JW things. To me, that's like complaining that every time a dog barks or a cat meows they make noise. Why wouldn't they?

Find a solution that works for you, Kate. Winding yourself up by telling yourself it is LIES, LIES, LIES sounds like a recipe for pent up feelings of upset and outrage.

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

I have my meeting tonight. What I see so many people harp on is that ..THIS IS GOD'S ORG. why is that so important ? What makes folks want to be chosen, why wouldn't it be ok if it wasn't God's Org. but that they try to stick to the bible the best that they know how. Has anyone here ever been on other sites about other religions, don't you know that most folks that are a part any religion find fault & most believe they are chosen by God/Jesus. Why are people harping on that ? This is what really puzzles me...Then upset because the org. says they are, but then we see well maybe they are not. Do we think so much of ourselves that we won't worship unless it's validated by God. Every place of worship thinks they are chosen, but haven't we all read that God is not partial.

If one wants to be part of a religion, don't think too much of oneself to think that where they go has been chosen. Be there because you want to & believe at least 70 to 80 % of what they say...Go to the Bible...that's the absolute truth & stop being angry that this isn't God's org. Basically what I'm saying is..

So What it isn't God's org. neither is the vatican or any other place of worship. I know they say they are, but it's been proven more than a million times they are not. Don't Jewish folks still think they are chosen ? Who told them ? God/Jesus & they still think it...whether it's true or not...at the end of the day...try to follow God/Jesus the best way you can. Wake up everyday & try to be a better person than the day before.

Man can't even direct his own steps...keep that in mind, & if you do that, wherever you worship you will stay, because if you are looking for an org. that is chosen by God, you'll never find one. Be the one the God has chosen...in the midst of an org.

I did my studies for tonight...let's see how they present it tonight..The answers are right there...but we still gonna have to put it in our own words. I think they are going to call on the young ones more..we shall see...

Legacy

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Next brochure: "Who today are resisting the evil influence of Sparlock?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit