Who are doing Jehovah's will today? Brochure

by KateWild 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KateWild
    KateWild

Steve2,

This is my suncream, I will pay a visit to Mr an Mrs Searchers meeting, I will RI myself and tell everyone I am a reg pioneer and participate like a trooper. Searcher are you in? If so PM me your cong/meeting times etc. If not thats okay, I can go anywhere in the UK. But it would be more fun with an observer from JWN.

DD-your youtube was good.

Thanks guys for keeping me going in this world of lies.........

Kate xx

• steve2
    steve2

You're welcome Kate. Sometimes in life the best short term approach is to be "strategic" in the service of reaching a more valued goal. It can be called "playing the game" as it were but it makes most sense when it becomes the only viable way to achieve goals.

• tornapart
    tornapart

I don't go mid week at all now. I don't go Sundays if the WT is loaded. It just means the times I do go I can just about cope with.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

You guys/gals are missing out. It's a good brochure.

• tornapart
    tornapart

It's good to a mind controlled JW

• tec
    tec

What I see so many people harp on is that ..THIS IS GOD'S ORG. why is that so important ?

It is important for jws... because it allows them to blindly follow, not questioning, not having to be responsible for anything... they were just listening to 'god's mouthpiece' (another lie, as the only mouthpiece - Word - God has, is Christ) It is important for the wts... because as long as people are convinced that this is God's organization... they will blindly follow, not questioning, even when they see/feel that something is wrong. They will assume that it is wrong... with them, and not the org... because of course, this is 'god's organization'.

So What it isn't God's org. neither is the vatican or any other place of worship.

You're right. None of them are. So why in the world would anyone want to be in them? They are not from God; they are from man. Man cannot save his own life... much less the lives of anyone else. Man can, however, mislead others and cost them their lives.

Christ is the only one we are called to listen and come TO. His Kingdom is not from this world... but all of these other 'kingdoms' (orgs) ARE from this world. He is calling HIS PEOPLE... to come out of 'her', so that we do not share in her sins. To come instead TO Him.

Christ is the Truth (not the bible, as many believe... the bible merely witnesses TO Christ)

Peace,

tammy

• BU2B
    BU2B

Its only good to a brainwashed drone.. SFPW, YOU WILL BECOME a FULL BLOWN APOSTATE by January if you arent already, and are just using satire like I think you are. No good JW woild ever come here let alone post.

• KateWild
    KateWild

In fact I tend to agree with SFPW in conjuction with DD.

Its a good brochure to rip apart and practice my critical thinking skills

Kate xx

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

The March 2013 KM had this article: New Brochure Designed to Direct Bible Students to the Organization

Now I thought were were supposed to be footstep followers of Christ and direct them to God.

Is it just me or does anyone else notice: it always seems to be about the organization!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Oub- It will direct them to the org and then the egotiscal 8 at the top. Its all about the GB.

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit