Do You Think Many Engaged JW Couples Fooled Around B4 Marriage?

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Stand For Pure Worship, why are you on this forum? Do you need to count time?

Of course I fooled around before marriage, but by that time I was already into my fade and my future husband wasn't (and still isn't) a JW. No confession necessary

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

Pure as the driven snow.

Did not kiss until our engagement day. Never did anything more than that until we were married. Not even French kissing. I was a pioneer/MS at the time and a really dedicated zealot.

Was a 26 year old virgin. My wife 21.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I'd say at least 90%.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Does a Victoria's Secret catalog count? It was well worn out and I didn't confess that.

Yes, you are right. As an elder I had couples confess lots of things to me:

- young special pioneer couple spent the night doing heavy petting > got married in the Hall > he stayed as an elder

- missionary brother confessed that the studied "too deep" with his Bible student (she was also 12 years younger than him). Reprimanded, married not in the Hall, both became special pioneers again. He became an elder again.

- young brother was going to marry, confesed that he had his German Sheppard dog "do things" to him... Married the girl and nothing happened. Father was a "Star elder" that boot-licked the CO/DO. Boy became Ministerial Servant after 6 months of marriage. I don't know what happened to the dog...hopefully she is OK.

- many more.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

SFPW

While I'm sure such things have happened, it's probably not to the same extent as those in the world that get involved with hanky panky.

I have a bit of bad news for ya...

Long ago, at 15, my JW friends found it necessary to share their sexual lives with me. I took this information back to my just as clueless as me non-JW friends.

Did I mention I've never been a JW?

Decades later, I'm still provided with TMI. Sucks that people in your congregations can be more honest with non-JWs than JWs.

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, Blondie, I fooled around before marriage but "didn't go all the way". We prayed over our "weaknesses" and "Pioneered". (I did).

• laverite
    laverite

Ahhhh...Bless your heart Minimus.

• minimus
    minimus

I swear most Pioneers are just guilt ridden sinners.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Hortensia,

"MYOB"

- I would make that MYOBB!

Bill

• Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub

Guilty. But we Never were engaged, just dating. We lived in different cities & when each time either of us travelled to see the other, we spent most of our time in the hotel room. felt guilty at first but got over that eventually. And we told no one - wasn't anybody's business...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit