Do You Think Many Engaged JW Couples Fooled Around B4 Marriage?

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Guilty

We didn't get married in the hall but I had an elder, whom I knew my whole life, do the ceremony. He pulled me aside a couple hours before and asked if we did anything to prevent us from having the wedding in the hall. The answer was yes, I told him "No".

I felt it was none of their damn business.

• blondie
    blondie

minimus, did you?

• Over%forme
    Over%forme

Some did in my cong. before and after they were married with others

who they they ran around with. I meantioned it to an Elder who I

knew pretty well and he said not to repeat what I told him to anyone else.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Young JWs are born with hormones as is the rest of the world. Most I knew did.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I find it interesting that almost every conservative religious parent will acknowledge that one of the most important activites of youth is learning how to be an adult...

...yet when it comes to one of the most fundamental aspects of adulthood, i.e. sexuality, they practically fall over themsleves in their effort to cripple the learning process.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Did, confessed. Didn't have the wedding in the hall. They didn't really ask for details just "enough" to determine proneia.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The 10% who confessed were the ones who got the girl pregnant.

The 90% knew what condoms were.

Doc

• whathappened
    whathappened

Everyone I know confesses that they at the very least did heavy petting.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Everyone I know confesses that they at the very least did heavy petting.

The vast majority also did some heavy breathing.

Doc

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

While I'm sure such things have happened, it's probably not to the same extent as those in the world that get involved with hanky panky. The suggestions we've recieved admonishing young couples to have a chaperone present when courting has prevented many young couples from engaging in immoral behavior thus setting their relationship off on the right foot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit